Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrongest thing ever

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617052 said:
Can anyone trump this for disgusting-ness.

Last night I was out clubbing. Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet, sat at her table with her and all's going well. Being the pikey that I am I thought I'd help myself to a few of the many drinks on their table. Spotted one interesting red looking mixture so swiftly grabbed it and took a swig. Smells a bit peculiar yet familiar somehow I thought.... then I felt bits swilling around in my mouth. Then it dawned on me. Someone had been sick in the glass :facepalm: :cry:

Anyone had anything worse then this happen to them??

NSC tradition dictates this should be in the thread:

:needpics:

Muffshots are good.

Also, this smilie is brilliant: :drink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Last night I was out clubbing. Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet, sat at her table with her and all's going well. Being the pikey that I am I thought I'd help myself to a few of the many drinks on their table. Spotted one interesting red looking mixture so swiftly grabbed it and took a swig. Smells a bit peculiar yet familiar somehow I thought.... then I felt bits swilling around in my mouth. Then it dawned on me. Someone had been sick in the glass :facepalm: :cry:

You were quite funny when you used to just post stuff, that urban legend has been around for years.

Seagull64

Sep 22, 2008
how_to_shave_your_minge.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Don't tell me Danny, someone tried to break in to your bedroom last night and all you had to defend your self was a red hot poker, which you thrust in to the intruders hand. When you went next door to the raise the alarm, the woman who lived there said she couldn't help, as her husband had just come back in with a severely burnt hand:ohmy:

Am I right?

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Unfortunately there is a downside to Minesweeping Drinks.
plus point - free drink
negative point - your gonna drink piss n puke combo's occasionally

NSC tradition dictates this should be in the thread:

:needpics:

Muffshots are good.

Also, this smilie is brilliant: :drink:

I was in no mood to stick about afterwards, yet alone take pictures. In fact said woman got a right verbal off me for being such a skanky little cow and leaving tumblers of vomit for some poor soul to clean up.

And Nibble, I'm sure it is a story that's been told before but I really wish I could say this isn't true, particulary as my gums are now red raw from where I've been cleaning my teeth upwards of 4 times a day since the incident. If anyone has done anything similar/worse it might cheer me up a little to hear it.

Don't tell me Danny, someone tried to break in to your bedroom last night and all you had to defend your self was a red hot poker, which you thrust in to the intruders hand. When you went next door to the raise the alarm, the woman who lived there said she couldn't help, as her husband had just come back in with a severely burnt hand:ohmy:

Am I right?

Kiss the lumps of shit stuck to my anal hair.

D

Deleted User X18H

¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617898 said:
Kiss the lumps of shit stuck to my anal hair.

Yes yes I know this one. A bloke comes home to find his wife in flagrante. As he enters the bedroom he just sees a foot disappearing out of the bedroom window. The worst thing is his wife has been left in the 'felch' position.

Devastated he goes next door for a heart to heart with his best friend John.

On his approach to John's front door he overhears a mobile phone conversation' you won't believe it he came back early good job though she wanted me 'to kiss the lumps of shit stuck to her anal hair' and she's still in position'.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

Not sure that was sick. There's a cocktail comprising tomato juice, mint baileys, Malibu, diced cucumber, ice and a shot of angostura bitters. I hope you drank it all up otherwise that would just be a waste

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here