Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrongest thing ever

Can anyone trump this for disgusting-ness.

Last night I was out clubbing. Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet, sat at her table with her and all's going well. Being the pikey that I am I thought I'd help myself to a few of the many drinks on their table. Spotted one interesting red looking mixture so swiftly grabbed it and took a swig. Smells a bit peculiar yet familiar somehow I thought.... then I felt bits swilling around in my mouth. Then it dawned on me. Someone had been sick in the glass :facepalm: :cry:

Anyone had anything worse then this happen to them??

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Don't you people LOOK at what you're drinking first????

D

Deleted User X18H

When I first heard this urban legend in 1982, it was a mixture of shit and puke.

Obviously been diluted down. Boom Tish.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617052 said:

Last night I was out clubbing. Got talking to a nice bit of crumpet, sat at her table with her and all's going well. Being the pikey that I am I thought I'd help myself to a few of the many drinks on their table. Spotted one interesting red looking mixture so swiftly grabbed it and took a swig. Smells a bit peculiar yet familiar somehow I thought.... then I felt bits swilling around in my mouth. Then it dawned on me. Someone had been sick in the glass :facepalm: :cry:

Christ you're becoming a pikey dan:laugh:

Helping yourself to random drinks of puke???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I drank my own three-day old piss with the film on the top of it having drunkenly urinated in an empty diet-coke i forgot about. Though it was my own, making it not a pint of someone else's gut.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Once took a swig from a random open can at a party to find that someone had pissed in it.

Someone I know was carrying their dog's runny shit in a bag once, was struggling to find their door keys with their free hand and hold the lead when a gust of wind comes along and blows the whole lot smack in their face :lolol: They were sick constantly for 2 hours afterwards.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617111 said:
Someone I know was carrying their dog's runny shit in a bag once, was struggling to find their door keys with their free hand and hold the lead when a gust of wind comes along and blows the whole lot smack in their face :lolol: They were sick constantly for 2 hours afterwards.

Nice. How on Earth do you get runny shit into a bag though?!

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617111 said:
:lolol:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3617052 said:

:sick: That proper serves you right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here