Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Writing a letter to a women

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
You know the name, but dont no them, if they are married etc.

for example, you no her as Jane Smith

do you write 'dear mrs smith' or 'dear miss smith' or 'dear ms smith'?

I reckon your in love with jane smith. bless.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Dear Ms Smith,

I am writing to apologise profusely for the mess I made on your shellsuit last night. I can only think that the excitement of the occasion got the better of me.

I would love to see you again, if only to show you that I am worthy of more than 11.6 seconds of your attention.

One thing I would like to pojnt out is that I feel it is slightly unfair of you to charge me the full £20, as this equates to an hourly rate of £6,206. At the very least, I fell you should pay for the shellsuit to be dry-cleaned, instead of persuing me for the money.

I hope this clarifies things - I hope we get the chance to meet again.

Kind regards

Adrie

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dear Mrs/Miss/Ms Smith

I know where your daughter is.

Yours regretfully

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Dear Ms Smith,

I am writing to apologise profusely for the mess I made on your shellsuit last night. I can only think that the excitement of the occasion got the better of me.

I would love to see you again, if only to show you that I am worthy of more than 11.6 seconds of your attention.

One thing I would like to pojnt out is that I feel it is slightly unfair of you to charge me the full £20, as this equates to an hourly rate of £6,206. At the very least, I fell you should pay for the shellsuit to be dry-cleaned, instead of persuing me for the money.

Kind regards

Adrie

That's a funny way to spell 'Simon' :thumbsup:

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Is that Jane "bury me in a Y shaped coffin" Smith?

You'll get over her.....I did!

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
Dear Ms Smith,

Kind regards

SS

Pringles?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
in the spirit of killing 2 birds with one stone, i think 'a certain nsc user' should have sex with adrie. that way, adrie gets to pop his cherry and surely (SURELY?) it would take 'a certain nsc user' ages to finish if he was bumming adrie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here