Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wright Signs..

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Where have the O'Toole rumours come from? From what I've seen of him, he's far too good for league 1

A while back, we were rumoured to enquired (Argus not NSC), then the Watford manager, confirmed that only one enquiry had been made for him, and it was an unamed League One. He was then left out of Watford pre season tour abvraod. Being NSC we have put 2+2 together and come up with he is definatley signing on a four year contract

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I was talking to a couple of Crawley Town fans online who said no way would Wright go to Albion if we were to play him at LB, as CB is his natural position. They also said he was definitely going to go north as Hearts were wanting him at CB.

Yup

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I think one of Elphick or Virgo could be on the way out in January. After all we'll have Tunnicliffe, Wright, Elphick, Virgo, El-Abd and Hawkins who could all play at centre-half and not all of them will be happy.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Surely ElAbd or Hawkins would be more likely to go?

El-Abd seems to be used as cover for Whing nowdays. Could we see a line up of

Smith

Whing - Tunnicliffe - Wright - McNulty

come Xmas?

Didn't see Hawkins getting a look in before Wright signed and now he must have fallen further back, surely best for him to move on

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
What is it with people thinking if we get more than 11 good players that someone surely has to be on there way?!
To get out of this or any other league you need to have a SQUAD of good players, this includes a mixture of experience and prospects for the future with cover for all positions!
Just because we now seem to have number of good players in one position doesnt mean we HAVE to be losing Virgo or Elphick. At last we could be in the position where we dont have to worry about our back up players being shit or having to loan in other teams cast offs to cover gaps in our squad!
Having said that though I agree we may see a couple of players loaned out but this will be to our benefit or to fit our needs.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Two Wrights now so the shirts will have to be J. Wright and M. Wright. Can't remember us having something like that before..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
If/When Jamie Smith signs will him and Graeme Smith have to do the same, or does that not matter because Graeme Smith is a 'keeper.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, getting us to within 90 minutes of the top flight, what a bastard eh.

Yes, not to mention a promotion. He signed several players for nothing and got money for them, Kurt Nogan was just one.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here