Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

D

Deleted member 22389

Lots of us don't have ESPN f**k sake. Does this S4C have now lost the game?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What a farce!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lots of us don't have ESPN f**k sake. Does this S4C have now lost the game?

Not necessarily , ESPN could be the main broadcaster and S4C taking the feed and providing commentary in Welsh and showing the game free to air as a public service broadcaster.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
At this rate, guessing which team Gus will play would be far easier than guessing the combo of what date and which channel the game's on.

FFS Murray.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
It won't be in the same timing as the radio. I once tried to watch a different game with the radio on and it just got annoying when the radio shouted goal 5 seconds before I see it.

if you have a DAB radio give that a shot. The lag will be closer to being synced than an analogue one.

D

Deleted member 22389

The game will still be shown on S4C.

I hope so. Lots of us don't have the luxury of ESPN. Wonder why ESPN have now decided to screen it too. Did they suddenly look at the fixtures and then put two and two together.

ram1992

Mar 11, 2008
The Great Unknown
Paul Camillin [MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Camillin 1m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#BHAFC v Wrexham scheduled 7.45pm next TUES. Coverage on S4C. ESPN are keen to broadcast Weds, with Pboro(a) Sat BHA not keen. #talksongoing

WTF is going on!!!

D

Deleted member 22389

On the wrexham forum it is now suggested that S4C will be screening the 1st half, and ESPN will be screening the 2nd half. What the hell has gone on her. Sounds like ESPN has muscled in at the last minute. This is why subscription football stinks and always will do.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Come on Brighton tell them to f*** off and play the Tuesday!!!!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I can't remember a thread title being changed so many times.
Very much this, wtf is going on, Carry on Footy? I'm expecting Sid James to start tweeting any minute!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
On the wrexham forum it is now suggested that S4C will be screening the 1st half, and ESPN will be screening the 2nd half. What the hell has gone on her. Sounds like ESPN has muscled in at the last minute. This is why subscription football stinks and always will do.

Why does it? If they have bidded enough for the cup then fair play to them, you have a choice either pay for ESPN or dont, no need to whinge about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here