Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a play-off final place NOW?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't think a lot of people have read the OP correctly. This is for the play off FINAL, not just reaching the play off themselves, which as has been pointed out, we only need another 30 points in 26 games to realistically achieve!

I would take a guaranteed promotion via plays offs now than vying for the title. Otherwise bring the battle on

He didn't say we'd won the final, just that we'd reached it. After all we've achieved so far this season, with players shedding blood sweat and tears, to settle for a final at Wembley (which we could lose to a dodgy penalty) is madness.

Auto promotion please.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
He didn't say we'd won the final, just that we'd reached it. After all we've achieved so far this season, with players shedding blood sweat and tears, to settle for a final at Wembley (which we could lose to a dodgy penalty) is madness.

Auto promotion please.

Agree. I eas just trying to get him extend his offer to winning it, which i would take, otherwise no way

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No chance. Auto is a real possibility.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Auto promotion please.

Yeh but reaching the final gives us a 50/50 chance of promotion. At the time of writing, we were still odds against (on betfair anyway) for promotion; however this morning's odds on odds checker has us, at best price, 11-10 (virtually evens) for promotion, with most bookies offering either evens or odds on - wow!

The loss of March is a worry, but if we can negotiate the next 4-5 games without too much damage, then I feel that we could be in a really strong position when the injured players start to come back and with potential big signings to be made in January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here