Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you take a play-off final place NOW?

larus

We'd need to have a serious loss of from from now until the end of the season to fail to make the play-offs. Can it happen; of course. Will it? I don't think so. I'm positive that the next 3 games we'll do fine. I'm hopeful of at least a point today.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
The next three games will define the season IMO. They don't come tougher than this and if we get 4 points I'd be happy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, No and thrice NO!!!!!

I seem to answer all these questions the same way (even quoting Frankie Howered each time). Come April I may be whistling another tune :lolol:

I had a very realistic dream last night (and so a premonition) that we were gearing up for a big Wembley day out and the Championship play-off final.

When I woke in my pool of tears, it made me think whether I would take that situation now, despite us being top of the league. One game away from promotion sounds a pretty good deal, even if we have had a better campaign so far.

Whatdyareckon?

No
WEIR LOOSE.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I don't think the 'cash out' betting option is possible here.

And it would be terrible value for money for season ticket holders having had less than half of their matches...

One generally watches a film from start to finish, regardless of how it ends.

I think it's fair to say that we're all thoroughly enjoying the show so far.

No need to fast forward.

Feb 14, 2010
No. It's a losers mentality and a mentality the Albion have had since our last trophy in 1910. Time to move on and think that 1st is 1st, 2nd is nowhere, except this season when 2nd will do. Losing in the play offs is failure.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't think a lot of people have read the OP correctly. This is for the play off FINAL, not just reaching the play off themselves, which as has been pointed out, we only need another 30 points in 26 games to realistically achieve!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here