Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you sit in your rivals end for a derby game?

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Was thinking about maybe getting tickets in the home end for the upcoming derby as won't get tickets in away end. Don't think I'd be able to contain myself if we scored. Would you be able to do it?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
no - did it last year at Saints - was corporate hospitalitized ( is that a word)? f***ing shite experience -never again.

D

Deleted member 22389

no - did it last year at Saints - was corporate hospitalitized ( is that a word)? f***ing shite experience -never again.

Same hear. The most miserable football experience in my life. Never ever again. Its never good to do it when Brighton are playing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Fair enough but its not a derby game! Just an away game.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
I would do it and I would be able to contain myself, but inside I would be doing cart wheels and be loving watching the albion support for a far !!! Do it mate, at least you will be there !!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No. Would rather not go. Could possibly handle it corporate, but not actually in the home end.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Got the opportunity to get a ticket to sit with the father-in-law who's a season ticket holder there.

Not sure whether to go as the last time I sat there, was for the 5-0...I still have nightmares....him shouting to me after they won the penalty when they were already 2 or 3 nil up
"Oh this doesn't get any better....oh yes it does the ref has sent him off! hahahahahaha!" :cry:

So as you can imagine....I'm not sure...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Never again!! I did it it twice, in my youth, once at the old Hampden Park - England v Scotland and England won 5-0 and once at the Old Den v Milwall when we won 4-1 and Teddy Maybank scored a brace and celebrated his second goal by peeling his shirt off and parading his naked chest off in front of the baying hordes!! Both extremely uncomfortable experiences!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Never again!! I did it it twice, in my youth, once at the old Hampden Park - England v Scotland and England won 5-0 and once at the Old Den v Milwall when we won 4-1 and Teddy Maybank scored a brace and celebrated his second goal by peeling his shirt off and parading his naked chest off in front of the baying hordes!! Both extremely uncomfortable experiences!!

sorry to the grammar boys, that should of course read "paraded" with the second "off" deleted!!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just out of interest. How much are the corporate boxes at Selhurst. There must be some available ?. May well try that option with a few others.
I know one NSCer was looking for people to join him, as he approached me:

Palace do corporate hospitality Package, with seats in their directors box, + 3 course carvery meal before game,with free wine, free tea coffee at half time, access to corporate/players lounge after game and paid bar. It costs £100 + vat per person or £120 all in. Not so bad when normal ticket is £35 + booking fee.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
I did for the 1987 2-1 defeat at Smeghurst. The game with the 5 penalties. I was 17 went with my uncle he didn't want to stand on the terrace and the away seats were limited and in a pretty crap area behind their kop so we went in the Main Stand. Spent the whole game looking longingly at the away terrace which was bouncing and biting my bottom lip as they missed penalty after penalty. When we scored couldn't help myself and went bonkers but I wasn't the only one and the whole stand started on the dozen or so Albion who were in. I'll never forget that experience but wouldn't recommend it......kept getting badgered to buy pegs and heather

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here