Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you move your seat along one place to help the club get rid of single seats?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
If the club contacted you to move along one place(with your mates) ,would you move ? This would help to get rid of the single seats.
I would be more than happy to help out. I can understand if you have a gangway seat but if you are in the middle of a row it just would not matter.
It is always better to sit with a friend or family member than on your own.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
If the club contacted you to move along one place(with your mates) ,would you move ? This would help to get rid of the single seats.
I would be more than happy to help out. I can understand if you have a gangway seat but if you are in the middle of a row it just would not matter.

Yes of course, excellent idea, makes perfect sense

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
The club don't have to ask. If it's season tickets they could not renew current seats and make people move.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

No definately not ,there would be a fcuk up in admin and we would end up in the west stand:albion2:
:albion2:

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København

I think that's a great idea, no problem moving a seat either way.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne

There are some people, myself included, that only need one seat, I am not sure the club will have any trouble selling them.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I wouldn't have a problem in moving along one personally but if there was a single seat next to me I would buy it

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
There are some people, myself included, that only need one seat, I am not sure the club will have any trouble selling them.

Obviously some will, but surely seats will be easier to sell in blocks? Then both people who need singles seats OR people who need blocks can buy.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

You could try buying tickets for the east upper where there are planty available

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here