Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you leave cinema before end of film

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
If I'd have left the cinema with 5 minutes to go I'd not have known that ET found his way home . if I'd left the sixth sense and missed out that Bruce Willis was a ghost . Or the planet of the apes when charlton Heston rode along the beach to find out he was back on earth ,you just wouldn't do it . If I went to the opera I'd have to wait for the fat lady to sing , even if you went to Wimbledon and watched 4 sets between bjorg and McEnroe and it's a fifth set tie breaker would you leave so you don't have to queue for the trains . No you just wouldn't do it so why
at football at the most exciting time of a game do people leave and miss the all the drama , you spend most of the day getting to stadiums home and away then the 2 hours in the stadium just to leave with 5 mins to go to save yourself an extra half an hour queuing in a car or train station ,sorry but I just don't get it ok if maybe were 5 0 up or 5 0 down but not at 0 0 , I couldn't believe the empty seats in the east stand when watching the game back on tv tonight even the commentator mentioned it

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
If I'd have left the cinema with 5 minutes to go I'd not have known that ET found his way home . if I'd left the sixth sense and missed out that Bruce Willis was a ghost . Or the planet of the apes when charlton Heston rode along the beach to find out he was back on earth ,you just wouldn't do it . If I went to the opera I'd have to wait for the fat lady to sing , even if you went to Wimbledon and watched 4 sets between bjorg and McEnroe and it's a fifth set tie breaker would you leave so you don't have to queue for the trains . No you just wouldn't do it so why
at football at the most exciting time of a game do people leave and miss the all the drama , you spend most of the day getting to stadiums home and away then the 2 hours in the stadium just to leave with 5 mins to go to save yourself an extra half an hour queuing in a car or train station ,sorry but I just don't get it ok if maybe were 5 0 up or 5 0 down but not at 0 0 , I couldn't believe the empty seats in the east stand when watching the game back on tv tonight even the commentator mentioned it

I think you may find that people were leave yesterday because there was so little 'drama' in the second half. We looked rather ineffective between half time and the 88th minute and people quite rightly had enough. We looked too negative throughout the game, unable to go forward because something lacking in midfield. Another reason why people leave early is because unlike a cinema where 200 people may leave at the same time, there would have been 20,300!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I left The Devil Wears Prada early.......Because it was shit....I knew it was shit.......and had no hope of it getting any better.......I don't know if it did and frankly I don't care.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I wish Andy Dufresne had escaped Shawshank State Prison, surely it would have made for a better film?

THE most overrated and formulaic film in the history of modern cinema. I wish Andy Dufresne had drowned in that sewage pipe personally.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

when the hitchiker's guide to the galaxy came out someone arrived at the end of the film ans said are we late

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

I stopped reading before the end of that.

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
THE most overrated and formulaic film in the history of modern cinema. I wish Andy Dufresne had drowned in that sewage pipe personally.

I think that may have been proposed as an alternative ending with the Morgan Freeman character hanging himself after being unable to face a life packing groceries for middle class honkies.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I left independence day early because with half an hour to go I was bored and already l knew the ending and fancied a pint instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here