Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you leave cinema before end of film

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Isn't this getting boring now?

Very.

And for what it's worth I left The Sixth Sense very early as I sussed the plot in about 6 minutes. Maybe that's why they called it Sixth Sense.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
ultra boring thread thats been covered a million times! get over it and just enjoy YOUR experience.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I definitely would have walked out the cinema when the car disappeared in the James bond film(cant remember which one).I just turned the DVD off instead.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Thanks guys for all taking the bait do you think I really care if People stay or go early so funny this north stand especially when people start saying your grammar is bad . Wind up over

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I definitely would have walked out the cinema when the car disappeared in the James bond film(cant remember which one).I just turned the DVD off instead.

Caught a bit of Thunderball the other day - mass underwater fight scene where Connery's blue face mask gets ripped off, he grabs a black one from an already dead diver lying on the ocean floor and puts it on his face at which point it has turned back into a blue face mask in the next shot. More miraculous still, he somehow manages to expel all the water from the mask while underwater before putting it on.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Thanks guys for all taking the bait do you think I really care if People stay or go early so funny this north stand especially when people start saying your grammar is bad . Wind up over

What kind of a sad loser deliberately goes onto an internet forum to wind people up for their own pleasure?

The answer of course is...

You.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I took my two kids to see Shark Tales when they were younger. It was so painful to watch I went to the loo and wandered around outside for at least fifteen minutes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Have courage in your convictions young man, don't start back-tracking now. Just chillax and stay on board for the ride. It'll all work out fine in the end, trust me, these sort of threads usually do.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
i wouldn't stay until the end of The never ending story.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Ah, the old classic oops I've f***ed up with this thread so better pretend it was a wind up post

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have left the cinema several times before the end of some films. One being so bad I left halfway through. And I was in it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I`m leaving this thread early. Its crap, its been done so many times before, its not entertaining with no new content from similar threads before and I expect it to run well into monday and I need to do things..
And for that reason I`M GOING NOW.
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me
excuse me

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I have left the cinema several times before the end of some films. One being so bad I left halfway through. And I was in it.

I always thought ShortBus was a bit of a stretch for you Nibble, what with you fresh out of RADA and all that. You should have stuck with the Tracey Beaker cameos and built up slowly to the big screen imho.

51fxlMJ5bLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I always thought ShortBus was a bit of a stretch for you Nibble, what with you fresh out of RADA and all that. You should have stuck with the Tracey Beaker cameos and built up slowly to the big screen imho.

51fxlMJ5bLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I should have learned my lesson after Weekend at Bernie's The Next Generation and gone back to cleaning offices for a living!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here