Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you go to Wembley to watch BHAFC in the Paint Pot ?.

Paint Pot final

• Yes I would go

Votes: 150 93.2%
  • Maybe - depends whats on the tele that day

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • No - Its a waste of everyones time

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes, but only cos it would be daft not to. Can't say it will be the biggest thrill of my life though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"Tickets for the play off final to be sold out by 10.29"?

Shit I didn`t even know they had gone on sale yet. Why weren`t season ticket holders informed. Yet another example of Dick Knight and his incompetant pals mucking things up.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Yes - if only because only way loyal but exiled supporters have any chance of getting to a Wembley final.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
of course I would but I feel threads like this might be tempting fate :(

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I would. Im a hero - I was at the Barnet game.:jester:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It would be great if they got to Wembley and I would go.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
It might sound harsh but getting to the final will be embarrassing. All the patronising rubbish from the Alan Green types in the media would come out.. They will foget out 25 /30K crowds in the 7os and the cup final. They wont even know we won the charity shield and we are a poper old club. I always hope we get knocked out of this cup in the first round. Nope I wont go if we get to the final and worse than that, I hope we dont get to the final. Tha mght be wrng but its the way is.

Winning the Micky Mouse cup will not save our Micky. I dont blame Knight as it wasa logical appointment but Micky has so fa been more micky Mouse than a proper manager. He signed god knows how many players in the summer and has taken the side from 7th to 4th from bottom. Its the league that wikl save his career.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was just being a fecking idiot of course. I would probably go but it would not be certain. I just don't see this competition as anything other than a crock of shit. I mean can you really take a competition that used to called the Sherpa Van Trophy seriously ?.

The league is ALL that matters and I feel this worhless bit of silverware can be used as an excuse for what is shaping up to be a wholely unsatisfactory season.

I am pleased to see that the vast majority of NSC members have disregarded my inane ramblings. Good for you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It might sound harsh but getting to the final will be embarrassing. All the patronising rubbish from the Alan Green types in the media would come out.. They will foget out 25 /30K crowds in the 7os and the cup final. They wont even know we won the charity shield and we are a poper old club. I always hope we get knocked out of this cup in the first round. Nope I wont go if we get to the final and worse than that, I hope we dont get to the final. Tha mght be wrng but its the way is.

Winning the Micky Mouse cup will not save our Micky. I dont blame Knight as it wasa logical appointment but Micky has so fa been more micky Mouse than a proper manager. He signed god knows how many players in the summer and has taken the side from 7th to 4th from bottom. Its the league that wikl save his career.

My feelings exactly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
But be fair we are not 4th from bottom but 5th from bottom.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I was just being a fecking idiot of course. I would probably go but it would not be certain. I just don't see this competition as anything other than a crock of shit. I mean can you really take a competition that used to called the Sherpa Van Trophy seriously ?.

The league is ALL that matters and I feel this worhless bit of silverware can be used as an excuse for what is shaping up to be a wholely unsatisfactory season.

I am pleased to see that the vast majority of NSC members have disregarded my inane ramblings. Good for you.

What a load of bollocks.It's not worthless if you get to the final.Besides there's hardly ever any reserve games and this comp gives those fringe players a much needed run out.Jake got his first ever goal in this comp and i was there.
Don't bother going US if we reach the final.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My only saving Grace is this thread cannot be the worst one of the day as it came out the same day as the Fred West is amazing thread.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a load of bollocks.It's not worthless if you get to the final.Besides there's hardly ever any reserve games and this comp gives those fringe players a much needed run out.Jake got his first ever goal in this comp and i was there.
Don't bother going US if we reach the final.

I might not bother if I don't feel like it if its alright with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here