Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you Do Cher Lloyd in the Swagger Jagger?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
People label songs casually as "the worst thing I've ever heard", but I GENUINELY think Swagger Jagger could stake a claim for being THE WORST SONG OF ALL TIME.

It's a freakish mutant, it sounds like random noises thrown together to satisfy youngsters short attention spans. It sounds like the product of marketing people in a room going "right, what's cool? Twitter! Dancehall! Club music!" - and just throwing it all into a DISGUSTING BROTH without stopping to actually see whether it hangs together as a SONG.

Then getting Cheryl Kerl's EVIL younger sister to shout/rap/not sing the words.

But would you do her?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
People label songs casually as "the worst thing I've ever heard", but I GENUINELY think Swagger Jagger could stake a claim for being THE WORST SONG OF ALL TIME. .

No, it's bad but not that bad. I have a few Euro-trash hits hidden away in my collection that could give it a run for their money but Arthur Mullard and Hylda Baker's One That I Want is worse. In my view Vanilla's No Way No Way is the very worst ever song.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
This is a bit random - Does anyone remember in Only Fools and Horses when Del puts a wig on that statue of a dog and starts brushing it's hair, she reminds me of that dog!!! And that song is what comes out of that dog's arse (if it was a real dog).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
She has the key to every lock the pikey - horrid little peg seller

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here