Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you Do Cher Lloyd in the Swagger Jagger?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I read a Swagger Jacker is someone who steals one's look and grabs. She (or whoever wrote it for her) then got it wrong

Ahhhhhh, cheers for the translation keaton. It all sounds like a right bunch of ol' bollards to me tbh. The late, great, Lenny Peters must be turning in his grave (unless he was cremeted of course).

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
What little I've heard of that song sounds a lot like build a bonfire.

It is, the chorus to Swagger Jagger is My Darling Clementine. As is Build a Bonfire.

images

Last edited:

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
She is a chavvy irritating talentless wannabe gangster.

I suspect the best bit would be wiping your cock on her curtains on the way out.

Beef ones or the ones that hang in the window?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've considered her odd looks, I've considered the way she carries herself with an awful dress sense, her chav accent, her pikey background and her very mediocre talent, weighed up all those things but she has a fanny so I probably would. Bet it's like a paper cut.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
She looks wierd and sshe doesn't make music so much as ear cancer.

But I defs would.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
People label songs casually as "the worst thing I've ever heard", but I GENUINELY think Swagger Jagger could stake a claim for being THE WORST SONG OF ALL TIME.

It's a freakish mutant, it sounds like random noises thrown together to satisfy youngsters short attention spans. It sounds like the product of marketing people in a room going "right, what's cool? Twitter! Dancehall! Club music!" - and just throwing it all into a DISGUSTING BROTH without stopping to actually see whether it hangs together as a SONG.

Then getting Cheryl Kerl's EVIL younger sister to shout/rap/not sing the words.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The song is absolute garbage, however there is still something about her that makes me think shes fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here