• Not sure.

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The players if some of the out of contract players turned around and told the club they had enough of the club mucking around and left on a Bosman?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not at all.

After all they are not independently wealthy and hopefully it will be another nail in MM coffin.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I wouldn't blame them but not sure where they might think they would get future employment.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Can't possibly blame the players. If they get a call from a club that's keen to sign them, while we are still knavel-gazing, then of course they jump ship. They owe us nothing.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No, although I am not sure it would teach them a lesson. Most players that want to leave would have said anyway. Extenuating circumstances (Bloom/McGhee) might be the cause of the delay. Did they not say that some players are away?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't blame them at all, they'd have every right to be pissed off about yet another f***ing shambles of an Albion summer.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Depends what the situation is - the club is talking to them that's all we know, and there's only going to be one announcement so maybe some of them have already sorted out?

Can't really judge without knowing the details.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I actually hope one of them does. Seems to be a distinct lack of communication between players and the board towards the end of the season. Would teach the club a lesson.

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
wouldnt blame them, if they want to leave let them leave. To be honest though I doubt they'll be a long queue of clubs wanting to sign them..

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't think many clubs would be queueing up to sign them :(

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Another stupid thread / poll.

Isn't it obvious that negotiations are just taking longer than expected?

It could be that all bar one knows where they stand and are planning their summer holidays while the last player sorts out his deal?

If Dick was planning to make an announcement last week, do you really think any of them haven't been spoken to yet?

Some people are beyond belief!!

Given that negotiations are in progress, perhaps it is more relevant to ask would you blame the club if they told the player/players dragging their heels to f*** off?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Suspect DK was waiting for the Leeds/Harding bonus to crystallise. Now we are £150k down then likely that a couple of players will not be offered contracts, or summer signings will be utter bobbins

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has Tank heard anything then Race? I know you were waiting for the phone to ring a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
El Presidente said:
Suspect DK was waiting for the Leeds/Harding bonus to crystallise. Now we are £150k down then likely that a couple of players will not be offered contracts, or summer signings will be utter bobbins

Nope coz we may get another £150k argie!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Has Tank heard anything then Race? I know you were waiting for the phone to ring a couple of weeks ago.

Yes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here