Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be happy if we SPUNK half a MILL on Dickinson?

Well?

• Chuffed

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • Miffed

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • Ever so slightly apprehensive

Votes: 54 45.4%

• Total voters

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
who are the alternatives though

Exactly, for 500k you wont find too many top strikers, as i've said before on this thread just look at the transfer fee for Cox, and what is being branded about for Mckail smith and Lambert! Having read those comments on that other forum, seems he only really works playing on top on his own, would be interesting what happened if he did come here.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Dickinson played for derby today in friendly. Seems unlikely fee agreed as yet or surely he be down here in talks. Not convinced on this one yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he is similar to Owusu , bring him in.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Although we ,it seems have a robust players budget, i do not believe it extends to 500k for one player !I can only think that Murray is going.This will finance the deal,and maybe help elsewhere,as well.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Here's a an idea no one has thought of yet....a swap deal with Murray going the other way! Not quite up north but maybe far enough north for his missus?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Dickinson played for derby today in friendly. Seems unlikely fee agreed as yet or surely he be down here in talks. Not convinced on this one yet.

watched him today, Dickinson came on in second half. only to go off at about 60 mins with an injury. difficult to make an assessment. but i dont think he's worth 300k maybe 100. he looked quite lazy and let his teamates do alot of the running(maybe due to injury??). But im sure we had a brighton scout or two there who had a better view than we did (Behind the goal).

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If Slade thinks he's worth it, I'm willing to trust him.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Where has this 500k figure come from? and has there been any confirmation from the club that we are interested in him? I feel that this might just be an agent bigging him up to tease an increased offer from Norwich. the other thing is maybe the reason Derby were crap last year was that the didn't use their assets. I am predicting that Dickinson will agree to join Brighton and Huddersfield will hijack the deal

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The £500k is nothing more than a rumour... like the alleged fee for Dicker, who actually joined on a free...

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
if dion dublin and jason lee had a baby together, he'd look like dickinson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here