Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be happy if we sold Crofts for 300k and bought..

Would you be happy if Crofts was sold for 300k and we bought LuaLua for 300k with it?

• Yes

Votes: 55 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Erm sorry but that's utter bollocks. Our best midfield performance of the ENTIRE season was without Crofts against Wycombe.

Bennett Dicker Navarro Cox

It was effin' perfect.

Exactly, we could easily cope without Crofts.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Er, as much as I like Croft I don't see why anyone wouldn't be happy with selling him for LuaLua... We have Dicker and Navarro who are more than capable in the central area and it's more than likely either Hendrie or Arismendi or both will be joining up for next season as well, not to mention at £300k LuaLua would be an absolute bargain and we could easily sell him for much more when the time comes for him to move onto better things.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Against one of the weakest teams in the league.

How does that change anything about his statement being completely wrong? We would've beaten any team in League One that day, that midfield balanced perfectly.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I voted yes because we desperately need a left winger, whereas with Navarro, Dicker and Arismendi/Hendrie we have potentially a very strong central midfield.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
People are deluded, Hammond took years to replace with Crofts. our midfield looked weak in the two games he missed, he is the engine room, the catalyst he may not play the decisive pass but you can bet ur life he was the one who won the ball in the first place. Lua lua is quality but we need both.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here