Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be happy if we sold Crofts for 300k and bought..

Would you be happy if Crofts was sold for 300k and we bought LuaLua for 300k with it?

• Yes

Votes: 55 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Urm well he said by Lua Lua for 300k ? so i don't think im wrong .

That is my point £300k for Lua Lua is much too much by about £150 -200k and you said he was worth £1m, absolutely ridiculous valuation.

I dont want us to sell Crofts but for £300k we may well do but do not pay that amount for Lua Lua.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
That is my point £300k for Lua Lua is much too much by about £150 -200k and you said he was worth £1m, absolutely ridiculous valuation.

I dont want us to sell Crofts but for £300k we may well do but do not pay that amount for Lua Lua.

Well i wouldn't be surprised to see him sold for over a million somewhen in his career . But obviously it would be idiotic to get LuaLua to replace crofts because they're both completely the opposite player .

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Nope.
Crofts is far more important to this team than Lua-Lua will be, and by no means is that a dig at lua lua's ability. A captain is the most important player in the team, and to chop and change it every season doesnt help at all, the base of a good side is a good spine, and a good spine needs a good captain.
Lua-Lua has extremely poor end product, and apart from one great cross, i cant remember a decent delivery he's put into the box. Saying that, i'd love it if we sign him.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
People are deluded, Hammond took years to replace with Crofts. our midfield looked weak in the two games he missed, he is the engine room, the catalyst he may not play the decisive pass but you can bet ur life he was the one who won the ball in the first place. Lua lua is quality but we need both.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I wouldn't be too fussed, Dicker is the important one in the middle so as long as we keep him I won't really mind.

I'd obviously rather keep Crofts and just get Lua Lua in on loan, as I'm not sure how useful he would be in the Championship as he seems to lack an end product consistently

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
our midfield looked weak in the two games he missed.

Erm sorry but that's utter bollocks. Our best midfield performance of the ENTIRE season was without Crofts against Wycombe.

Bennett Dicker Navarro Cox

It was effin' perfect.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Yeah I'd be happy with that. Whilst Crofts is a class player and has been superb for us this season we have some pretty resonable central midfielders to replace him yet have little on the left (an area that is notoriously difficult to find classy players). Lua Lua may not be anywhere near the finished article but has the potential to be a great player.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota

Wolves were happy to sell Bennett, Newcastle have not said whether or not they are looking to yet. Because he's at a far more prestigious club, they could easily dictate the price as Newcastle are looking to build for the future.

Personally, I've seen Lua Lua a few times for you and he's good at beating his man but has absolutely no crossing ability.

Did he even score/set up a goal in his loan last season?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. Crofts is a major part of the engine room, the core around which you can start to build a team. We need to put an end to this revolving door policy with players else we'll be no better off this Christmas than we were last Christmas.

Its an interesting question, and I thought long and hard, read the pros and cons, and this is the most sensible post on the thread.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Erm sorry but that's utter bollocks. Our best midfield performance of the ENTIRE season was without Crofts against Wycombe.

Bennett Dicker Navarro Cox

It was effin' perfect.

What about Hartlepool? We were rubbish without him, poyet said how much he was missed

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I wouldn't be too fussed, Dicker is the important one in the middle so as long as we keep him I won't really mind.

I'd obviously rather keep Crofts and just get Lua Lua in on loan, as I'm not sure how useful he would be in the Championship as he seems to lack an end product consistently

THANK YOU!!!
Dicker is our best central midfielder, we'd be lost without him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here