Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you be happy if we sold Crofts for 300k and bought..

Would you be happy if Crofts was sold for 300k and we bought LuaLua for 300k with it?

• Yes

Votes: 55 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 50 47.6%

• Total voters

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
my housemate who is a norwich fan and only seen them play twice in his life, and never seen crofts, thinks hes our best midfielder

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I would take it and run, he's not worth that much!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No. Crofts is a major part of the engine room, the core around which you can start to build a team. We need to put an end to this revolving door policy with players else we'll be no better off this Christmas than we were last Christmas.

chinners

Aug 27, 2009
Brighton
lua lua would cost more then that plus if crofts left we dont really have another natural leader who plays with his heart on his sleeve

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I voted no because I do not think that Lua Lua is worth that kind of money which is more than we paid for Bennet and Elliott is a far better and more complete footballer than Lua Lua, whose only strength is that he is fast.

Absolutely not. Crofts is vital to our plans. He is the core of the team and our captain and I don't want us to have to spend another few years looking for a decent captain AGAIN. Also Lua Lua blows hot and cold. He may dazzle with his jazzy runs but he is inconsistent, ends up on his ass half the time and can't hit a barn door.

Crofts over Lua Lua anyday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lua Lua 300k ? he's worth over a million considering his potential and his age !
You misread the figures and added too many 0s it should be only 5 =£100,000 that is taking into account his ability without his speed. Bennett is twice the player and only 21. He cost us £250k which is much more realistic.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
You misread the figures and added too many 0s it should be only 5 =£100,000 that is taking into account his ability without his speed. Bennett is twice the player and only 21. He cost us £250k which is much more realistic.

Urm well he said by Lua Lua for 300k ? so i don't think im wrong .

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Crofts scores goals. Lualua can run and beat defenders but then does nothing.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No. Crofts is a major part of the engine room, the core around which you can start to build a team. We need to put an end to this revolving door policy with players else we'll be no better off this Christmas than we were last Christmas.

Quite right Mr H. I'm PIG SICK of this chopping & changing all the sodding time! I sincerely hope GP gets back here as soon as poss & puts an end to all this tiresome speculation about Crofts. He evidently rates the bloke highly, so is it not beyond the realms of possibility that his captain will be offered a longer, improved deal here?

Sake. :annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here