Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you accept GP back if he had adpoted RDZs ideas and attitude?

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I get the impression that some on here think GP was the worst manager in Albion history :shrug:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Potter has history of changing his image. He’ll obviously need a new look if he comes back here; we won’t want the Albion Scruff look or the Chelsea polished turd chic.
IMG_1095.jpeg

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Suspect his style would have been a lot more successful with the players we have now.
......................and you have to wonder how RDZ would have got on with Greg Halford, Joe Bennett, Danny Holla, Chris O'Grady, Gary Gardner, Jake Forster-Caskey and Adrian Colunga to make his plans work!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
......................and you have to wonder how RDZ would have got on with Greg Halford, Joe Bennett, Danny Holla, Chris O'Grady, Gary Gardner, Jake Forster-Caskey and Adrian Colunga to make his plans work!
I'm sure Potter could have drilled into them all how to work the ball back to the keeper from corners or free kicks outside the box

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sure Potter could have drilled into them all how to work the ball back to the keeper from corners or free kicks outside the box
The question was about RDZ. Though no doubt RDZ could have coached them to go round in circles and pass back to the keeper just as well as Potter.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nah... Swansman died a horrible death in a severe case of self-reflection.

Enter Duckman. Doesn't bite, doesn't attack. Just pretty much sits there making a lot of odd noises.
If you only joined on May 25, how is it you know all about a former member ? And Sweden ? And are sending emails to football managers ?

Last edited:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Yes Graham did leave but he was honest in as much as it was for a huge pay day. Roberto left because he wanted to smash our ceiling, he should have realised that was never going to happen.....we are yet to know is there more than that, does he have another club?
Let's face it, he isn't very patient it was always going to happen when our performances dropped consistently. He didn't want to damage his reputation, which I understand but he knew the score before coming and I have no sympathy for him.
I can take the more patient Potter back because he will have learned the lesson after having a quickie with busty Brenda. Roberto wanted us to have implants...we have strong disciplines at our club and have no intention in being fake.
Let's hope we get someone who has control of their testosterone this time.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Yes Graham did leave but he was honest in as much as it was for a huge pay day. Roberto left because he wanted to smash our ceiling, he should have realised that was never going to happen.....we are yet to know is there more than that, does he have another club?
Let's face it, he isn't very patient it was always going to happen when our performances dropped consistently. He didn't want to damage his reputation, which I understand but he knew the score before coming and I have no sympathy for him.
I can take the more patient Potter back because he will have learned the lesson after having a quickie with busty Brenda. Roberto wanted us to have implants...we have strong disciplines at our club and have no intention in being fake.
Let's hope we get someone who has control of their testosterone this time.
Keep us in the league and fatten up the youngsters ready for sale is the Albion remit. RDZ was never going to just take the money and do that. In some ways I admire him he tried to push the club forward and show more ambition it didn’t work out so he bailed.
So how do you find an unambitious candidate who’s also a good coach.
McKenna wasn’t never going to settle for that role either he’s obviously very ambitious it’s a tricky hire.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
To paraphrase the words of TV newscaster Kent Brockman on The Simpsons "I for one welcome our new overlord Graham Potter"

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
RDZ, we aren’t a big club ‘yet’ we can push to become a big club.

Potter, what do people expect you lot played in a run down athletic stadium. Be happy with the one home win in a year I provide or piss off.
Surely we can’t go back there.
You're right, should have stck with RDZ and his 3 home wins this year

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
RDZ, we aren’t a big club ‘yet’ we can push to become a big club.

I heard and read the first part of the above plenty of times, not sure I ever heard or read the second part though. Can you point me to when he said it, from the ‘yet’ onwards?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here