Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you accept GP back if he had adpoted RDZs ideas and attitude?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
The OP took a good deal of time to put together (the photoshopped Grahamberto is a nice touch), and probably isn't actually as funny as he thought it would be - but satire isn't the easiest form of comedy, especially if as one might suspect, you were not writing in your first language.

BUT, as ever in satire - there are truths within it. Essentially that Roberto's undeniably charisma afforded him lots of goodwill amongst the lovestruck elements of our fanbase - even once he'd basically stopped doing his job.
The satire was very quickly written but it took me an awful lot of fiddling around with Paint and Photoshop before I realised I could just use a damn face-swap app.. oh well.

I don't read what I write, but you're probably right the text isn't as fun or good as it could have been (the potential is great). Still felt it was worth posting as a nice, light-weight step away from all the growing "we're doomed" nonsense.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Nah... Swansman died a horrible death in a severe case of self-reflection.

Enter Duckman. Doesn't bite, doesn't attack. Just pretty much sits there making a lot of odd noises.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think I'm going to say it, this forum has finally gone to the dogs.
As you know, at its best it's a force for good.

I'm inclined to agree the last few days have been awful on here for various reasons. I don't suppose it'll get better until we appoint someone, at which point we can get back to scoring cheap points over Brexit and posting stupid transfer rumours from Twitter again.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
In a crowded category, this thread is the biggest HEAP OF SHIT I have ever seen on this website. Jesus Wept.
I politely ask you to take a look at the post history of 1066, featuring song suggestions such as "when Frutos Runs down the wing, Carole Carole".

But yes.

Swansman of course, doesn't like the fact that the best managers have personality. And Graham absolutely doesn't.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I originally thought that this thread was going to be about Gus Poyet

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Please make this stop
It will stop IF he comes, Because most won't bother coming on here after being too depressed and pissed off with the club.
Which I will not blame them for.

It was so bad at one point i stopped watching Potter's post match interviews for the rest of the season.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here