Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Bobby kiss an Eagle badge?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
My Palace-supporting colleague is already taunting me about Bobby Z being called upon to kiss the misspelt Palace badge and, worse, to "wave if you hate Brighton" - were he ever to score for those clockwork clown Nigels of Smellhurst.

He wouldn't. *Gulps*...would he?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Who cares? He's nothing to do with us anymore.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Man of Harveys said:
My Palace-supporting colleague is already taunting me about Bobby Z being called upon to kiss the misspelt Palace badge and, worse, to "wave if you hate Brighton" - were he ever to score for those clockwork clown Nigels of Smellhurst.

He wouldn't. *Gulps*...would he?

Nah, he never looks like scoring these days.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"I just couldn't do it - even though the money was good, everyone in football knows that Palace are a bunch of tossers."

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am still looking forward to Alan Smith doing it.

I remember Zamora did it at the end of his last game of the loan spell. It was half-hearted and embarrassed. I don't think he sets any store by it - so a few weeks in - I am sure he will.

Will he do it should he score one off his arse against us next season ?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:
I know this sound weird but will we hate him for joining our rivals?

Short sighted fans will but I'm sure the majority will realise he has moved on so should we.

The king has dead, long live the King.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If he does he can kiss my arse! :nono:

I wonder it they will be the next team he has supported all of his life? ???

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I will still praise him in any conflict / conversation I have but I will always add on the end of this sentence Palace scum.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll forgive him for moving to the scum, but if he kisses their shitty badge after scoring against us next season then he will be a :tosser: from that point onwards.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm struggling with this big time, don't do it Bobby. I will boo and scream at anyone that wears that disgusting kit.
Kissing the badge, that really is just too much to contemplate, I'm off for a lie down.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He can kiss Ian Dowie himself as far as I'm concerned as long as he doesn't do that ear-cupping/running thing. That should mean a) a straight red and b) license to cover the player with cigarette lighters/discarded fast food/coins etc. if you ask me.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Man of Harveys said:
He can kiss Ian Dowie himself as far as I'm concerned as long as he doesn't do that ear-cupping/running thing. That should mean a) a straight red and b) license to cover the player with cigarette lighters/discarded fast food/coins etc. if you ask me.

Here here. BZ won't be kissing the badge cos he won't be scoring. He's not good enough for the the championship let alone the premiershite.

I hope he does join Palace though just to see the Boy Wonder sychophants cry into their bacardi breezers.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Saint Lennard said:
Here here. BZ won't be kissing the badge cos he won't be scoring. He's not good enough for the the championship let alone the premiershite.

I hope he does join Palace though just to see the Boy Wonder sychophants cry into their bacardi breezers.

Bullshit.

Zamora is a confidence player. He hasn't had a run in any team for ages as he's been at clubs that have had about 5 strikers. At Spurs he had Keane, Defoe, Postiga and Kanoute to contend with and now at West Ham he's got Harewood, Rebrov, Sheringham and Connelly was there too. If Zamora got a good run of games in this league he would do well, you do not just lose what he's got. Sounds like you are a bit bitter that he had to leave us to me.

If he goes to Palace he will be playing Championship football next year but at least he'll be playing. Good luck to him and all that but I don't want to see him sucessful there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here