Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wotton signing

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You mean the same Livermore that was loaned out to Oldham for half of last season?

Not saying he isn't better than the others we have, but why all of a sudden everyone panics about him is farcical. He has not played more than twice in centre midfield for us.

That's because our manager is an idiot, rather than any reflection on Livermore's ability.

That's like doubting Virgo's ability at centre back, purely because the same idiot has only played him there twice.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
You mean the same Livermore that was loaned out to Oldham for half of last season?

Not saying he isn't better than the others we have, but why all of a sudden everyone panics about him is farcical. He has not played more than twice in centre midfield for us.

Hadnt he reached the point with Hull that if he played one more game for them it would trigger a clause forcing them to give him a new contract, they were unwilling to do so so sent him out on loan. Name me one better option than him in central midfield who is not a loan player.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Woohooo, another defensive midfielder to join Livermore, Fraser, El-Abd (apparently) and Virgo (alledgedly)

It must be Christmas :clap2:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
Hadnt he reached the point with Hull that if he played one more game for them it would trigger a clause forcing them to give him a new contract, they were unwilling to do so so sent him out on loan. Name me one better option than him in central midfield who is not a loan player.

I don't know, but he didn't exactly go to a great club, did he?

Did you not read what I said?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
He'd be good, BUT why the f*** on loan, cant we wait until Jan 1st and sign him permanently!!

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I don't know, but he didn't exactly go to a great club, did he?

Did you not read what I said?

Yeah I did. I think he has shown in the relatively few times he has played there that he could do a very good job there. Its just a shame he a) hasnt been given the chance to show that enough and b) gets played alongside another similar player.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
This would be a fantastic signing, hopefully a season long loan. But if we lose the next two, will this supposed transfer not happen if MA gets sacked?
and you believe if we lose the next 2 micky will get sacked do you? no chance!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Then you're seriously deluded, if you can accept how our season has gone so far? Then sir you're a total idiot....
It is you who would appear to be the fool, Mr Fawlty.

Albion chairman Dick Knight has given Micky Adams an early Christmas present by revealing he is not facing the sack.
Knight says it is business as usual as far as the Board is concerned and that Adams is here for the long haul.
The Seagulls go into the Boxing Day showdown against Colchester at Withdean on the ropes after Saturday’s 1-0 defeat at Tranmere plunged them into the relegation zone.
Knight has come out fighting in defence of the man he reappointed in May on a three-year contract after Dean Wilkins guided Albion to seventh place in League One.
He is confident that, given time, Adams will bring the same kind of success to the club as he delivered first time around.
Knight said: “Micky is here on a long-term project. He knows the club and he loves the club. We brought him back because he is a highly experienced and professional manager.
“As far as the Board is concerned it is business as usual on that front. Remember, Sir Alex Ferguson was given a lot of time to get things right at Manchester United, because the Board could see he was working in the right way."
Albion follow Colchester's visit with a trip to fellow strugglers Swindon on Sunday before Adams gets an opportunity to overhaul his squad during the January transfer window.
Knight said: "All of us, no-one more than Micky, are concerned about results. Our scouting network is working overtime and we have got one or two players in our sights but I am not going to be drawn on names or numbers.
"There is no panic here on the Board. Nobody is happy that we have dropped into the relegation zone but we don't want to dwell on that. We will be working hard in the January window to strengthen the squad."

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Woohooo, another defensive midfielder to join Livermore, Fraser, El-Abd (apparently) and Virgo (alledgedly)

It must be Christmas :clap2:
Wotton isn't THAT defensive a player, and he's certainly got more to offer than any of those other than maybe Livermore (can't say too much about him).

I thought he was much older than 31, he's had a serious injury but at that age it shouldn't be the end of him. Reckon this is quite a good signing actually. As long as he's played in central midfield of course!

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I suggest you look at his recent fitness record,we have enough players with injury problems,also he could get back into a pretty poor Saints team.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Then you're seriously deluded, if you can accept how our season has gone so far? Then sir you're a total idiot....
listen you complete arsehole...where did i say i accept anything !!!!!!!!!!!!! i said micky will not be sacked

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
seems people with quite good links to argyle down here seem to think he is going up north,have heard this from a couple of different people but doesnt make sense to me after moving his lovely missis and young kids to southampton in the summer but i guess anything is possible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here