Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wotton signing

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Good to see The Argus is on top of this story...

Would be a cracking signing though if he can replicate the sort of form he showed a couple of seasons ago.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Lets hope he is a season loan, as there is no point in one month loans, we need some stability. But a Livermore/Watton central midfield is a GREAT start to saving the season from complete disaster

I must admit I always thought he was a CD.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Lets hope he is a season loan, as there is no point in one month loans, we need some stability. But a Livermore/Watton central midfield is a GREAT start to saving the season from complete disaster

DK on his podcast said that any loans would be until the end of the season. He also said money is available to spend out if required for new players, when pushed on the point ie similar to Murray fee he basically said nothing in the pipeline at moment......
Wotton however would be excellent, and if he is unhappy at Southampton we are local so it could be good....

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
If we do add Wotton to the squad, we are going to be lacking severly in pace in the midfield, were going to need to either loan a winger for the remainder of the season or sign someone on a permanent basis with a bit of pace that other teams are scared of!

;)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If we do add Wotton to the squad, we are going to be lacking severly in pace in the midfield, were going to need to either loan a winger for the remainder of the season or sign someone on a permanent basis with a bit of pace that other teams are scared of!

;)

Seem to reemember that Wotton is a bit slow... possibly a midfield-Hawkins?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
another loan, he maybe good but not exactly building a team is it

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I don't recall Carpenter or Rogers being particularly quick in our glory years, centre midfield is probably the one place (apart from GK) you can get away with lack of pace, as long as you've got a good footballing brain.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My Plymouth supporting friend swears by him. Would be a good signing for us I think. Though like others have said it needs to be to the end of the season. We need some continuity in the squad and all a one month loan deals will do nothing to help that.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the link is to an article in a Plymouth paper ......so why would they mention that MA has always been an admirer...........what I have seen of him on the TV he looks like a ball winner/passer and a good one at that .....so his speed is really of no matter its all about positioning, Horton,Hunt,ect were never the fastest ...but done a great job at what they were best at winning and passing.

could be an ideal signing

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008

How many times have you actually seen Livermore play in centre midfield? Honestly.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I must admit I always thought he was a CD.
he was but has spent most of the last 5 years playing in midfield,will get stuck in more than tommo and pop up with some goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here