Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wot no Colin Kazimn Richards on for Fenerbache thread

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the comentators on Sky need to get it into their heads, 90% of those watching the game on the telly WANT Chelsea to lose, so get over yourselves, stop telling us how bad Fenerbache are, stop telling us how much they are punching above their weight, start telling us how they have comprehensivly got it together and beaten Chel$ea.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Exactly great result for the Turks but sadly they travel badly.

Dandyman

In London village.
Go CKR, I'd LOVE to see Chelski win f*ck all this season.

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Never doubted him..

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh please. Good goal for Fenerbahce tonight, and I'm sure he'll do ok for himself.

But please don't kid yourselves that because he pinged on in in the Champions League, he would have scored loads for us.

It's been said a thousand times: the kid had talent, no doubt about it.

But he also had an ego the size of Australia, which consequently makes it extremely unlikely that he would ever have succeeded in a team like the Albion, or even Sheffield United. The players we have neither had the ability to support him, nor the will, primarily because he acted like a tosser towards them on a number of occasions.

I'd rather have ten players who want to be here and put in 100% than one posey twat who thinks (no matter how justifiably) he was too good for the Albion.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We won him in a raffle. Once he got here he couldnt wait to f*** off again. Everybody wins :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here