All those What he said posts

Safeway said:
All those threads promoting NSP.

f*** they get tedious.

What he said

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The thing is, most people talk absolute shit on here.Save for one or two of course...

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Its great talking shit on here,bar of course the club crisis and dodgy board:D

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
People who post headings then ask questions.

e.g. heading of "Transfers"

You drill down to be asked by poster "any news?" :dunce:

Also people who can't be arsed to see if a thread is open before starting one of their own. There have been a number relating to Spurs tickets recently, sometimes up to 4 on the top page! tends to send the good posts off the top page.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
people who use such things as how long they've been supporting the club/games they've been too to sway arguements

"i went to the 1952 fa cup third round fourth replay against the end of the world , where a local village goat scored for us to put us through .... so my opinion is FACT , and yours is bollocks" *:angry:

* ok , never read one that actually says that ,but a few haven't been far of.

Stumpy Tim

Pavilionaire said:
What annoys me most is any wind-up posts about Albion news, i.e. "Leon Knight Is Off To..." ...the barbers to get a haircut etc etc.

Great call. Do people who write these think that everyone is falling off their chair with laughter? Most people just hit the "Back" button & think "what an unoriginal twat"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
People who use excessive smilies.

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

And obviously any post with "Wrexham" in the title. (Well I don't really think that, but you may as well infer that owing to the fact that I was a bit rude about a Wrexham scarf - like The Large One did. :glare: )

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here