Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst 'type' of post

Threads started by people who HAVE flounced off and then sneak back with a new User Name and the intention of causing grief - especially when people don't realise this is what's happening.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Anybody who uses the word yellow in the post.

ben_banana.gif

bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif

bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif

bill_banana.gif
bill_banana.gif

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lord Bracknell said:
Threads started by people who HAVE flounced off and then sneak back with a new User Name and the intention of causing grief - especially when people don't realise this is what's happening.
Indeed. VERY feeble when people use multiple names - no better than acting like a total sheep. If you believe something, then go ahead and say it. So for the record, Rob Roy aint me!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:

Would Rob Roy be David Belloti who was originally ?????

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
People who critisize the spelling of a post or the grammar. Its a f***ing message board about football not english.

Very Petty and totally unnecessary.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
tinx said:
People who critisize the spelling of a post or the grammar. Its a f***ing message board about football not english.

urrge to point out spelling and grammar errors in this post.......difficult to resist.......must not type......

;)

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Too many to mention but my big three are;

(1) Anyone who doesn't justify what they are saying, such as, 'I think Molongo should start' Why do you think that? Is it because of his goal scoring abilities in the reserves? that he has learnt to hold the ball up? That you like his name? Why? If someone questions them, they don't have an answer.

(2) People who post for the sake of it, which adds nothing to the argument and often involves a smiley or a one word answer. Well done boys your post count is now in the hundreds of thousands.

(3) Any post about Kev the Ape, Richey Morris or Biscuit leaving, What I got up to last night etc etc. Do these people not realise 99% of users do not GIVE A SHIT about these people. The only one I cared about was Brighton Bird. I was delighted we didn't have to put up with anymore posts of her endless drivel.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:

Posts from people who don't like having their grammar and spelling corrected. We're giving you a free education and you should be grateful, it's not as if we're asking to be paid or anything. 'Petty' shouldn't have had a capital 'P' by the way, and 'English' should have.

No, just joking, the ones I can't stand are from those who post a minority view, then moan when the majority of people disagree with them: "Huh, that's right attack me because I'm not in the NSC clique." No, it's because you've posted something that 90% of people disagree with, ergo 90%of the posts on the thread will have a different view from yours.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
People who only give one-line answers.:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here