Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

worst thing youve ever done to impress a babe ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
heres mine :

walking down the street, i see this beautiful babe walking down the street looking at ME !! so I start of walk towards the pavement not watching where I was going, (I was crossing the road) I kept looking at her and then tripped over the curb, go flying over and land right on my face. She just laughed and walked away ....

Wat an idiot,

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I remember going down what was then the Paradox with several mates from the local pub one weekday evening, anyway to cut a long story short a couple of us got chatting to a couple of girls and i was gettin on very well with one, however, as i was standing there leaning on the ledge with a bottle of something another of the girls happened to notice i was flying a bit low and just had to point it out, never have i been so embarrased!

:lolol:

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Trigger said:
I remember going down what was then the Paradox with several mates from the local pub one weekday evening, anyway to cut a long story short a couple of us got chatting to a couple of girls and i was gettin on very well with one, however, as i was standing there leaning on the ledge with a bottle of something another of the girls happened to notice i was flying a bit low and just had to point it out, never have i been so embarrased!

Oops must have been embaresing Trigg:blush:
I tried to impress a bloke once by pretending I knew bout football, I even read up on 'his team' but read about another team and managed to make a right prat of myself!
Never saw him again after that, hmmm wonder why??:lolol:

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Woman in bar who did not seem to really notice me but was somewhat friendly. I decided to spill a full rye & coke on her to get her attention! She was beyond pi**ed off. However despite that we hooked up and have been somewhat happily married for 9 1/2 years!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I was in the nightclub once in Berkshire, Got chatting to a well fit bird and she said what do you do....(you know whats comin...) I said to her Oh I'm a footballer for Reading (Should have said Seagulls, I was drunk!) She replies Oh are you really? (notibly impressed) me trying to act as this happens all the time.

BUT THEN she goes to me "You'll know my boyfrined over here then as he plays them too....I knew she was loving it at this point see my first go from quite a noce complexion to pure white!

How stupid to say Reading, I'd probobly got away with it if I stuck to the Seagulls

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Trigger said:

What by how small it was:lolol: :lolol: :drink:

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
referee's sorry tale sounds familiar to me. new year's eve a few years ago, walking along chatting to this bird...

"So what do you do for a living?"

"Help homeless children, yeah me too.. (thump)"

Didn't see the lampost coming. She carried on walking, without breaking her stride, absloutely pissing herself.:shootself

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Trigger said:
But still twice the size of yours... So ur bird told me last night ;) :lolol:
£50 says my dick is bigger and a nice bird can measure although it will be easy to see.:smokin: :lolol: :lolol:

I wondered why my bird was so frustrated and sexualy frustrated last night,soon put pay to that.:clap2: :drink:

Bit sick, but ok.

I was 15 and on holiday in Greece. I was chatting to this guy on the beach (he was 18 and really sexy). All of a sudden, he pointed down to my thigh and said what's that?

I won't say what it was, but I bet you can guess. :blush:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Bit sick, but ok.

I was 15 and on holiday in Greece. I was chatting to this guy on the beach (he was 18 and really sexy). All of a sudden, he pointed down to my thigh and said what's that?

I won't say what it was, but I bet you can guess. :blush:

Your pube dreads?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In Canada, I'd been juggling fire torches in front of an audience of friends and ambled casually towards a fit bird flicking my cigarette lighter which I'd used to light the torches.

Unfortunately she had hairspray on and I got too close, and set fire to her hair.

How we laughed a couple of hours later after she'd dried off from having a bottle of water tipped over her head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here