Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst tattoo you have ever seen.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
attila said:
A skinhead in Germany who came to one of my gigs once had obviously decided, for reasons best known to himself, to tatto 'Oi'
on his forehead. Problem is he did it in the mirror....

The one sported by Doherty on the front of the Libertines' second album is a contender. Immortalised by Half Man Half Biscuit in the song 'Shit Arm, Bad Tattoo'

..it's off to work we go...

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I used to work at a company that did road markings among other things. The best mistakes we had to correct (i.e. burn off the road and re-apply) were

Skool

And my favourite

Pleice Station

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
LOL, excellent contributions from the Croydon lads :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Time to own up here. I have the current albion badge on my upper arm, and unfortunately the e in seagulls looks remarkably like a c, therefore proclaiming my support for "the scagulls"

Not really obvious unless close up so can't be arsed to get it sorted.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The handyman who worked for my university landlord had some great tattoos. Bear in mind that I lived in Preston: he had PNE in quite big letters on one forearm and SEX on the other. That was always quite funny.

The best tattoos are on the inlay for the latest Half Man Half Biscuit album, Achtung Bono. There's a bloke whose knuckles read D-H-S-S and R-S-P-B.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tom Hark said:
Dunno what YOU'RE laughing at, Mr bha 'I've-got-an-Eagle-tattoo-on-me-shoulder' express :lolol:

Yes and what's worse as it's waving a rebel flag its even in Palarse colours :down: It is my best tat though :) I also have another on my left wrist so as a mark of disrespect I only wank with my left hand :lolol:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
Yes and what's worse as it's waving a rebel flag its even in Palarse colours :down: It is my best tat though :) I also have another on my left wrist so as a mark of disrespect I only wank with my left hand :lolol:

Is it because you were born near Selhurst but thankfully your parents moved to Sussex when you were about 5?!

;) :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Is it because you were born near Selhurst but thankfully your parents moved to Sussex when you were about 5?!

;) :lolol:

Yes but as I now live a lot closer to Smellworst than Withdrown I am inclined to masturbate frequently as that's the accepted practice in these parts.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Leekbrookgull said:
Not a fan of them myself,however each to there own. Surely thou ? This takes the biscuit? Was in Tesco at longton in Stoke-on Trent. When i saw the young bloke,with this tattoo on the back of his neck. Made in Stoke-on-Trent.:lolol: :lolol: Talk about handicapping yourself.:albion:

My Mrs is about to drop a sprog at any second, one that was conceived in Taipei.

When we told all our mates in Taipei she was pregnant they all said Congratulations first - apart from one, a Kiwi Chef who just said 'are you going to get "made in Taiwan" tatooed on it's arse'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here