Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst tattoo you have ever seen.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Worst tattoo you have ever seen.

Guinness Boy said:
My Mrs is about to drop a sprog at any second, one that was conceived in Taipei.

When we told all our mates in Taipei she was pregnant they all said Congratulations first - apart from one, a Kiwi Chef who just said 'are you going to get "made in Taiwan" tatooed on it's arse'?

:lolol: :lolol: Granted that is tacky !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont like tattoos at all especially on women. I am a chauvinist and think it makes them look cheap but that is only a personal opinion. The tattoos I detest most are those that used to be done in Borstal/ Prison etc with firegrate blackener of Love and Hate on the fingers. They may not have been done in prison etc but that is how they look very amateurishly done.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
BensGrandad said:
I dont like tattoos at all especially on women. I am a chauvinist and think it makes them look cheap but that is only a personal opinion. The tattoos I detest most are those that used to be done in Borstal/ Prison etc with firegrate blackener of Love and Hate on the fingers. They may not have been done in prison etc but that is how they look very amateurishly done.

I think you should go for a drink with Guiness Dave :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BensGrandad said:

Granted prison tattoos look nasty but the plan is to make the wearer look hard. I've known people who have them done when they haven't ever been anywhere near a prison but have them to look tough in the same way some men have large agressive dogs.

Tattoos on woman are like make-up and can be quite tasteful but there again, some women have them to draw attention to themselves, I would site Pink as a prime example (although I do like her style), its an attitude thing, as much as anything else to cause offence to certain types of people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here