Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
rain-on-my-parade.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
When I first started to smoke, now and again, I used to wonder what the fuss was about and just didnt get it.
In Saudi Arabia, an American mate came back from Thailand with a load of Thai stick.. one neat, single skin, joint of that, between 3 of us, resulted in me driving us all back to our hut for a radio call. That was the first clue. I had never driven before. Parked, opened the door, and thought...again nothing...next moment im face down in the sand.
Never hit that sort of peak since, as I only smoke weed. Im guessing some of the other more or less man-made shit really ****s you up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If anyone happens to know where Uncle C sits then PM me. I'm gonna buy the seat next to him, then smash 2 grams of pure before KO. I'm sure we will get on like a house on fire.

He is going to be sitting in the Amex tomorrow and thinking he is surrounded by drug addicts. :smokin: :mad:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
When I first started to smoke, now and again, I used to wonder what the fuss was about and just didnt get it.
In Saudi Arabia, an American mate came back from Thailand with a load of Thai stick.. one neat, single skin, joint of that, between 3 of us, resulted in me driving us all back to our hut for a radio call. That was the first clue. I had never driven before. Parked, opened the door, and thought...again nothing...next moment im face down in the sand.

That made me laugh.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Up for that.

2 or 3 substances this weekend for me and shock horror I wont kill anyone / upset anyone (much) / rob anyone. I will even manage to hold down good family relationships , good personal relationships , make it to work on Tuesday am and do a decent days work.

Yeah well being a priest is easy ain't it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There is something quite special about bugle snorted at the Brighton game. I remember a fine afternoon at roots hall with a very enthusiastic little firm of cokeheads. Marvellous scenes. Top chanting.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Ok so tonight consisted of a pre pub smoke and a few lines when out , now home and I've still not moved onto heroin. Wind down smoke and a film then big day tomorrow . Happy weekend

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Christmas 2009 and it's the height of the meow craze. A gram costs about a fiver online and about a tenner on the street. Head out on a little pub crawl around the local pubs and wander into about our fourth boozer and I spot a bloke I know(ish) sitting in the corner with a blissful trance look on his face that means he is on something special. I wander over and ask for a tickle in exchange for a drink. He agrees and shoves a bag the size of a facking golf ball into my hand. I get him the drink and piss off to the bogs, where I promptly stick the note into the bag and deeply snort as much as is humanly possible...

I wander back to the geezer feeling nothing but a little bit queezy. I get another pint and head back to my pals. One of my besties notices that my face has gone a bit red and asks if I'm ok.......then all hell brakes loose in my brain. I look at him and his face transformed into a reverse 'have a nice day' smiley face (so the face is black with yellow eyes and mouth instead of vice versa), and everything in the background changed into a Spirograph. Needless to say I am now bricking it big style so with my last remnant of sanity I manage to say 'get me home mate...'

If anyone has seen the Wolf of Wall Street, will know about the 'cerebal palsy' phase of certain drugs. I was in this state for approximately the next 12 hours. During this time I attempted to eat one of my own feet. I called one of my best friends dad at around 2am to ask for help (he lives a good hour away). I left a message on one of my work colleagues voicemail saying goodbye as I am going to die tonight. During this time my brother (and a bird he had brought home) had to stay awake with me to make sure I didn't do anything to harm myself, or have a heart attack. Eventually I came too in my conservatory with the sun rising, and feeling a little bit worse for ware I managed to fall asleep only to have horrific nightmares. I felt like a zombie for the next week, and almost missed out on New Year.

Turns out the bag I snorted from contained a 50/50 mix of Meow and Ketamine. Since then I have never gone near either of these drugs. Lesson learned.

This is very reminiscent of Glastonbury '98 when I was offered a toot on what I assumed was coke or speed but turned out to be MDMA cut with ketamine. Luckily I didn't go TOO crazy as I was a k virgin and had never snorted MDMA but my god, what a crazy few hours I had. I remember dancing like a deranged ******* to Reprazent on the best dance floor in the world which was actually a bog under a foot of water.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
There is something quite special about bugle snorted at the Brighton game. I remember a fine afternoon at roots hall with a very enthusiastic little firm of cokeheads. Marvellous scenes. Top chanting.

That would probably be the promotion season? 1999, first game of the season in that weird pub with all the fairground lights where every fecker there was doing it off the tables in the beer garden. Everyone was uber pumped, then we lost 2-0 and it got rather feisty

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
That would probably be the promotion season? 1999, first game of the season in that weird pub with all the fairground lights where every fecker there was doing it off the tables in the beer garden. Everyone was uber pumped, then we lost 2-0 and it got rather feisty

That'll be the one. The spread eagle.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Any waaay. Back to the point.

I've taken just about everything known to man an have a myriad of stories about my experiences.

Ketamine. Was so far in the K hole that I broke my leg and had no idea I'd done it. Met Jesus though so probably worth it
LSD. Went so mad that I thought I'd gone back to my childhood and was being pursued by giant spiders who were going to kill me. That wasn't worth it.
Charlie. Not a big fan. I like sleep too much
Speed. DO NOT RIDE A BIKE whilst speeding. Effing terrifying!
Nitrous...huffing an entire huge canister meant for medical use will take you to places you probably don't want to go. That said, you realise there is no death. I also experienced verifiable proof of astral projection allowing me to see and hear conversations in distant places which later proved to be utterly accurate. I could do without the ghost sightings.

Anyway. There it is. Judge away straights! Drugs are gateways to alternate realities but can be very dangerous.

Wot no E? No cannabis? Get back on that bike!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Ok My story

Twas a night/morning at Trade @ Turnmills back in 1997. Along with pills and stuff I took an acid tab. All was well until we left the club at lunchtime. Took a cab and felt strange insofar as there appeared to be an awful lot of police cars on the streets of London.
Bugger me, the taxi has a puncture, right outside the Houses of Parliament and me and my mate get turfed out onto the streets, complete with wristband and obligatory water bottle. I was completely gone by this stage but for whatever reason I assumed my mate was in a worse state (he wasn't). We staggered to Lambeth Bridge. I remember looking over the wall and there in the Thames were scores of police boats all with search lights (I assumed trying to find us). I told my mate to stay down behind the wall while I tried to figure out how we could escape. By this time there were sirens sounding all around me so I ran to a phone box and to this day I do not know how I managed to dial the number of another mate who came in his van to pick us up. I was put in the back and remember hearing my mate say that he was fine but it was me who was trashed. All the way home we had to dodge police barriers as I was convinced they were trying to find us.
The trip lasted 36 hours. In my flat, I would see buses going by and on the top floor everybody was a dwarf and they were pointing at me and making funny noises while all the time on a merry go round!
Never again did I take acid, but Turnmills was frequented countless times thereafter. Ahhh, those were the days.

I went to trade at turnmills a few times around then. Too wrecked to realise it was a gay night/club. Was always impressed about how friendly everyone was. Was told sometime later it was a gay club night

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Wot no E? No cannabis? Get back on that bike!

E was bloody brilliant when it first came along. Dropped my first one in (of all places) Bevendean hospital social club! I was in a pool tournament and ended up running around the cricket pitch with my T shirt pulled over my head.

I didn't play my game needless to say...ended up in (of all places) the Gloucester. On my own dancing like a tit.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I have never spoken to my children aged 7 and 12 about drugs and have absolutely no plans too, if he wants to know something he will ask me.
Schools are in my opinion doing a very good job in educating children on the dangers of drugs and other vices.

My 12 year old could not be more anti drugs, smoking, alchohol and all its effects for which I am eternally grateful, he clearly has his head screwed on.
I have however informed him that im sure his opinions will relax somewhat over time, he assures me they wont.

What they say they'll never do as children changes very dramatically when they get to 16 or so I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here