Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Ref You Have Seen At Withdean?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
There are a few the ones that stick in my mind are Prosser and Gallagher. Any others people can think off? Im sure there are plenty of shit ones i cant seem to remember!

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
oh come on, Prosser everytime..

Even after the match... calling us all racists. A claim that wasn't upheld and didn't have a slice of evidence.. yet we didn't prosecute him for slander, which personally I think we should have done.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Graham Poll v Hartlepool 3 years ago

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Biscuit said:
oh come on, Prosser everytime..

Even after the match... calling us all racists. A claim that wasn't upheld and didn't have a slice of evidence.. yet we didn't prosecute him for slander, which personally I think we should have done.

Thought so but only just started going to the albion the last two years due to cash flow problems before. Just wondered if there was anyone worse than him.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Without wishing to appear racist.

..Joe Loss - useless...and he was the lino last Monday

Prosser - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and that tall lanky black ref who is doing Premiership these days...you know...everyone thinks he is crap!!!! ( did us against Hudds many moons ago) ....oh bloody hell I cant remember his name!!!!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
2000041901071057.jpg

Thats Him

Uriah Rennie

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Uriah Rennie?

Of course, there could only be one for anyone with that long a memory - Ron Challis.

Even though I notice that we're just on Withdean ref's I can't believe Prosser, Hall or Gallagher were anywhere near him for incompetence and bias.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ron Challis's decisions for Palace in that infamous replay with Mullery's "that's what you're worth" fistful of coins gesture to the scum fans makes Prosser look like an Albion fan.:angry: :angry:

Not at Withdean though :rolleyes:

Last edited:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
At Withdean, the myopic twonker who failed to send off Connolly

in the Leicester game last season.

But by a country mile the worst ref was the goon in the Plymouth game at Home Park.

Remember? ! - 5 !

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
dave the gaffer said:

Could he be connected with Joe Ross, the famous bandleader who obviously didn't run the line last week. :jester:

dave the gaffer said:
Utterly brainless and totally full of himself. He has threatened to take the Football League to a tribunal on the grounds of racial discrimination if he got taken off the League referees' list.

D

Deleted User X18H

dave the gaffer said:

and that tall lanky black ref who is doing Premiership these days...you know...everyone thinks he is crap!!!! ( did us against Hudds many moons ago) ....oh bloody hell I cant remember his name!!!!
Not Trevor Parks then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here