Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Ref You Have Seen At Withdean?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Has Prosser actually been to Withdean, or is he represented by a comedy stand-in, and he just texts random refereering decisions across from the pub?

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
At Withdean definitely Joe Ross who was thrown off the referees list at the end of last season by the way.

From the Goldstone days Trevor Spencer who reduced one game to quote the Argus to "black farce".

Away from home, only one candidate for those who were there...Ron Challis. :shootself

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Trufflehound said:
Threw the discus for the Italian U16 athletics team in 1971. I think I saw that one.

Ahh yes, But was slightly before my time. Forgive my stupidity.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Prosser, nothing else comes close

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
1)Prosser
2)Gallagher
3)Poll against Barnet when he decided not to award Hart a penalty, fully 5 seconds before he was fouled

DAMANCLAY said:
There are a few the ones that stick in my mind are Prosser and Gallagher. Any others people can think off? Im sure there are plenty of shit ones i cant seem to remember!

Don't know as I haven't been for two (Was a Season ticket holder) seasons and won't untill we get Falmer. The whole set up is a complete f***ing joke. Thought dick !!!! would of sorted the singing situation out by now, how long we been there? 5 -6 seasons and it's still a bloody shamblems.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not to mention the one who gave Coventry that penalty at Highfield Road. And the one who gave SHeffield United a penalty. And the one who gave Preston a penalty (hello, Mr Prosser again!). And the one who gave Cardiff a penalty. And...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Prosser - a disgrace :angry: :angry:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I stopped being angry about Kelvin Morton's performance after Palace penalty No3, it was just farce.

There was a particular game at Orient when I think I could have murdered Paul Danson.

We lost a lot of games there over about nine years, but this one inspired something beyond rage. It is displays like that which drive conspiracy theories as it is impossible for anyone to be that bad without an ulterior motive.

If you were there, you'd remember it. I think it might have been a League Cup evening match.

I've never seen a performance at Withdean to match it, but in fairness I wasn't at the Prosser game.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Biscuit said:
oh come on, Prosser everytime..

Even after the match... calling us all racists. A claim that wasn't upheld and didn't have a slice of evidence.. yet we didn't prosecute him for slander, which personally I think we should have done.

Exactly, not even a competition. We may see referees who give a performance equally as bad; but I doubt they'll then call us racists without proof or censure.

WANKER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here