Worst possible headline

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I missed on purpose" - Gordon Smith

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Because he's CHEAP, which in itself will attract the albion's attention. If he turns out to be ok, we'll have pulled off a bargain. If he isn't, as I suspect he won't be, oh well, we'll just send him back. You can't tell me there isn't a left-back in this country capable of playing league one football who would sign for us. I mean for a start there's Matt Richards - a proven quality performer who we could, in all likelihood, afford to pay, and would definitely sign for us. Why the hell is a) he not signed up and on our books right now, and b) Kerry Mayo still even turning up for training? That's a sequence of events that BAFFLES me to be honest.

How do you KNOW that Richards would sign for us ? Have you spoken to him ? Or his agent ?

If not, then you are guessing. He could be asking for big wages, that maybe we don't think he is worth. He could be playing clubs off against each other. You can't tell me he hasn't got other offers from other clubs who need a left back. So i suggest you stop passing your opinions off as fact.

I agree if he is available we should be doing everything we can to sign him, but i would still think about signing Kerry as cover. My reasons ? Well if Richards is injured i would rather have someone come in to cover the position than move players from other postions in the team ie Livermore which could upset the team in more ways. We know Mayo's weaknesses and i'm sure if he plays for us again Adams would factor that in as to how the team plays.

I can accept you don't like Mayo, but he is no where near as bad as you make out and maybe you should accept the decision which ever way it goes from someone who knows better than you..... ADAMS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here