• Wave FM

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
The one i mainly try to miss is southern fm, but i hate most comercail radio stations as they seem to play as many ad's as songs.

I tryed SCR for abit and it isn't bad but alot of the stuff they talk about i'm not really intressted in. Currently giving Radio 5 ago after starting to get bored with talksport.
I started trying other radio stations once i got bored with moyles, i found hes jokes were rather repatative and boring. But i may tune in again around the time when leeds get relegated as reckon that will be funny having to hear him talk about there downfall!

I'm tempted to get a dab radio as i would have listened to the cricket today on sportextra

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Southern FM, hands down. I was listening yesterday morning to see if college was out because of the snow and they played about 50 songs in a row. And the songs they play!?! :shootself

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Zamora For England said:
Southern FM, hands down. I was listening yesterday morning to see if college was out because of the snow and they played about 50 songs in a row. And the songs they play!?! :shootself

southerm fm playing music ? surely not

edit - why didnt you just ring your college or go online and find out ?

Last edited:

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Zesh Rehman said:
southerm fm playing music ? surely not

edit - why didnt you just ring your college or go online and find out ?

Beacuse I wake up before anyone is probably in college (early starts on Thursdays). I see your signature needs updating. :wave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rambo said:
Altogether now....Make it KSV for your coffee and tea......

...your local vending experts :lolol:

I think Mercury used to be able to top their adverts for annoyance factor.

There used to be one for Coldseal Windows that was so unbearable, I vowed that even if every glazing firm in the UK went bust, even if all my windows blew out in a hurricane, I'd sit shivering in the draught for a month before I called Coldseal.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Zamora For England said:
Beacuse I wake up before anyone is probably in college (early starts on Thursdays). I see your signature needs updating. :wave:

i see, and yeh i cant think anyone fit enough to go in my sig :down:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Southern fm is a F****g joke.Do they think we want to hear Robbie F****g williams every 5 minutes?.The day that goes off the air and them presenters get the gooner the bloody better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here