Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Lager

albionite

May 20, 2009
Your all forgetting about XXXX. Ozzies do some really good beers can't believe the 2 we drink over here are rank

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
All the ones under 5% taste like piss, but their cheap and get you pissed fairly easily. Not sure about the worst but Budweiser is probably one of the better ones.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Genuinely can't decide if Hürlimann a.k. Hooligan should be in the 'Best lager' or 'Worst lager' thread, so am posting it in both. Its certainly one very strange loopy juice. Possibly The STRANGEST Lager In The World.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Kronenbourg. grim!
Special mentions to Holsten Pils and Stella (not from a can though, ice cool can of Stella on the train always hits the spot)

What fool mentioned Red Stripe... that's a lovely can of booze is that!

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
harp.jpg

I was drinking something gloomy. And the girl just looked straight through me. So I had a pint of Hawk.And now she's gonna screw me.

"Hawk. Stay witty and sexist to the bottom of the glass"

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
All the ones under 5% taste like piss, but their cheap and get you pissed fairly easily. Not sure about the worst but Budweiser is probably one of the better ones.

Did anyone else notice when Stella sneekily dropped from 5.2 to 5%? The prices didn't go down either.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Anyone who ever served in BAOR(West Germany) would know that sennelager is the worst lager in the world !
Think you will find that Munsterlager had more chemicals!But Harp and Cisk (Malta) must be the worst ever beers:sick:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Is it still possible to buy Skol? You have to try really hard to come up with something even worse than Fosters but that one managed it.

This (I don't count the Tesco value lager as I've had more alcoholic water).

Oh, and McEwans too.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Carslberg, Fosters, Heineken, Stella, Knonenberg and have a particularly dislike for Grolsch.

I will drink San Miguel, but compared to other Spanish lagers it's rubbish.

Zamora For England

Sep 27, 2006
Hurstpierpoint
Kronenbourg is a GLORIOUS beer. The 1664 that is sold in England (brewed in Newcastle) is different to the true Kronenbourg brewed and distributed in France, but still my favourite by far.

Carlsberg is horrible, as is Miller - not seen so much anymore. Smelt of fish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here