Worst Five Places You Have Visited

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
KinkyGoebels said:
vegas
bangkok

Don't be a plank all your life Kinky, Bangkok is a f***ing marvellous place, and Vegas is great.

My nominations

Memphis - Total shit tip, and the only time I have felt unsafe when travelling.
Berwick - Bleak, desolate and far too close to Scotland.
Scunthorpe - Grim, northern and we lost.
Portsmouth
Croydon

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
80's Seagull said:
Don't be a plank all your life Kinky, Bangkok is a f***ing marvellous place, and Vegas is great.

My nominations

Memphis - Total shit tip, and the only time I have felt unsafe when travelling.
Berwick - Bleak, desolate and far too close to Scotland.
Scunthorpe - Grim, northern and we lost.
Portsmouth
Croydon

Agree about Memphis, Tennessee has got to be one of the least funny states in the US although I'd say there are worse.

Also agree about Portsmouth and Scunny.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
HampshireSeagulls said:
Brest - too much fighting, too many corrupt coppers.

Toulon - gassed myself by mistake when I was supposed to be gassing someone else, took the second worse kicking of my life.....

Gibraltar - corrupt coppers, dirty stinking shithole that had a bin strike 45 years ago and never recovered.

Plymouth - too many retarded locals who don't understand that they should stay down when they are knocked down, because it really is in their best interests.

Montserrat - one of the most beautiful places in the world before the volcano wiped out half of it and left a barren rock.

Leeds. Just because.

sometimes on NSC you wish you had the full story .........

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
any french naval port
Banjul
Tobermawry (sp)
Port Said
Gillingham

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Dick Knights Mum said:
sometimes on NSC you wish you had the full story .........

OK then..

Brest - too much fighting, too many corrupt coppers. Brest hate the British, mainly because we bombed the place flat in WW2. Ever since then, it has been the location of running battles and general intense violence. In a bar, opened my mouth, identified as a Brit. It went off, tables and chairs going everywhere. Police turned up and tried to arrest us for criminal damage whilst ignoring the French gits bleeding in the corner. Then asked us to pay on the spot fines which would increase every 10 minutes unless we paid them. Not wanting to pay, or be arrested, the police joined their compatriots in the corner, bleeding, whilst we legged it.

Toulon - gassed myself by mistake when I was supposed to be gassing someone else, took the second worse kicking of my life..... I was what is termed as "shore patrol" in the military. We were teamed up with the police, who issued us with these bloody great CS sprays - more like fire extinguishers to be honest. Well, I played with mine, absentmindedly, managing to get the thread of the nut to move without realising it. In came the local Arabs (Toulon port opens up onto an Arab quarter, the Arabs used to regularly "raid" the stores). The police ran out, so did we. I had one Arab in front of me with a baseball bat, so I raised the spray, and squeezed the trigger. The spray duly came out backwards, and I gassed myself. Hopeless. Spent what felt like hours covering up, vomiting and generally getting a good batting. Broken ribs, fingers, few teeth missing, nothing major, but still ranks up there in second place.

Gibraltar - corrupt coppers, dirty stinking shithole that had a bin strike 45 years ago and never recovered. Tried to stop someone else getting arrested, ended up taking on the inbred Gib coppers, then spending a night in cells. They wanted money to watch it all go away, but I refused. Ended up getting away with it by sending a formal letter of complaint to the Governer backed up with witness statements. I still wouldn't set foot on the island, it's a shithole that we should bomb.

Plymouth - too many retarded locals who don't understand that they should stay down when they are knocked down, because it really is in their best interests. It's a battleground testing area for the UK military. The locals are like weebles, they keep on getting up. It's dirty, it stinks, and it should be towed out to Gibraltar and attached to it. It has probably the most degrading strip joint in existence, where the local "talent" can turn up and get their kit off, it's horrible.

Montserrat - one of the most beautiful places in the world before the volcano wiped out half of it and left a barren rock. Went there as disaster relief for the volcano. Lovely island, all those that could afford it escaped to Antigua, etc, leaving behind the less-able. Been back a few times to rebuild housing, clear stuff from the volcano exclusion zone, etc. Shame, it's a wonderful place, and the people are lovely, but there is nothing there to bring in tourists, etc. It's also the cheapest place in the Caribbean to get Heineken.

Leeds. Just because.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
OK then..

Brest - too much fighting, too many corrupt coppers. Brest hate the British, mainly because we bombed the place flat in WW2. Ever since then, it has been the location of running battles and general intense violence. In a bar, opened my mouth, identified as a Brit. It went off, tables and chairs going everywhere. Police turned up and tried to arrest us for criminal damage whilst ignoring the French gits bleeding in the corner. Then asked us to pay on the spot fines which would increase every 10 minutes unless we paid them. Not wanting to pay, or be arrested, the police joined their compatriots in the corner, bleeding, whilst we legged it.

Toulon - gassed myself by mistake when I was supposed to be gassing someone else, took the second worse kicking of my life..... I was what is termed as "shore patrol" in the military. We were teamed up with the police, who issued us with these bloody great CS sprays - more like fire extinguishers to be honest. Well, I played with mine, absentmindedly, managing to get the thread of the nut to move without realising it. In came the local Arabs (Toulon port opens up onto an Arab quarter, the Arabs used to regularly "raid" the stores). The police ran out, so did we. I had one Arab in front of me with a baseball bat, so I raised the spray, and squeezed the trigger. The spray duly came out backwards, and I gassed myself. Hopeless. Spent what felt like hours covering up, vomiting and generally getting a good batting. Broken ribs, fingers, few teeth missing, nothing major, but still ranks up there in second place.

Gibraltar - corrupt coppers, dirty stinking shithole that had a bin strike 45 years ago and never recovered. Tried to stop someone else getting arrested, ended up taking on the inbred Gib coppers, then spending a night in cells. They wanted money to watch it all go away, but I refused. Ended up getting away with it by sending a formal letter of complaint to the Governer backed up with witness statements. I still wouldn't set foot on the island, it's a shithole that we should bomb.

Plymouth - too many retarded locals who don't understand that they should stay down when they are knocked down, because it really is in their best interests. It's a battleground testing area for the UK military. The locals are like weebles, they keep on getting up. It's dirty, it stinks, and it should be towed out to Gibraltar and attached to it. It has probably the most degrading strip joint in existence, where the local "talent" can turn up and get their kit off, it's horrible.

Montserrat - one of the most beautiful places in the world before the volcano wiped out half of it and left a barren rock. Went there as disaster relief for the volcano. Lovely island, all those that could afford it escaped to Antigua, etc, leaving behind the less-able. Been back a few times to rebuild housing, clear stuff from the volcano exclusion zone, etc. Shame, it's a wonderful place, and the people are lovely, but there is nothing there to bring in tourists, etc. It's also the cheapest place in the Caribbean to get Heineken.

Leeds. Just because.

ahoy hampshire,
agree with Brest, had a good scrap there on the way back from the falklands.
Gib, went there more than 20 times only got locked up once. had to go to court in my no 1's as i was accused of breaking a taxi aerial on purpose. i was a real good 'petrocelli' (sp) as i got off with it and dropped one of their local coppers in it for being a pool hustler :rolleyes:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
hampden park said:
ahoy hampshire,
agree with Brest, had a good scrap there on the way back from the falklands.
Gib, went there more than 20 times only got locked up once. had to go to court in my no 1's as i was accused of breaking a taxi aerial on purpose. i was a real good 'petrocelli' (sp) as i got off with it and dropped one of their local coppers in it for being a pool hustler :rolleyes:

I had a mate who was drunk, granted, and fell through the front window of a shop. Turned out to be a chemists, and he was arrested and charged with drug smuggling! Gib police are probably the most corrupt and inept in the world.

They are a laughing stock - we used to have vehicles tuned into their frequencies, and as soon as they were given a shout, the game would be to beat them to the scene, remove anyone that wasn't a stinking Gibbo, and leave the Zammits with no-one to nick (they never nicked their own).

And they fight like girls, despite having boiler suits and big boots. They quickly realised that a baton was no used once you were "relieved" of it - and the only use their boots got was running! Shit 'em, they are beneath contempt.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
I had a mate who was drunk, granted, and fell through the front window of a shop. Turned out to be a chemists, and he was arrested and charged with drug smuggling! Gib police are probably the most corrupt and inept in the world.

They are a laughing stock - we used to have vehicles tuned into their frequencies, and as soon as they were given a shout, the game would be to beat them to the scene, remove anyone that wasn't a stinking Gibbo, and leave the Zammits with no-one to nick (they never nicked their own).

And they fight like girls, despite having boiler suits and big boots. They quickly realised that a baton was no used once you were "relieved" of it - and the only use their boots got was running! Shit 'em, they are beneath contempt.

couldnt agree more :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Its appears that so far the undisputed crap hole is

1.CROYDON:lolol: which is far out there in front

2. a long way behind is Stoke and the rest if its conurbation.

3. French naval ports ruck themselves into 3rd

and
Hampshire Seagull obvioulsy comes first with:
the most detailed and quiet nights out and getting on well with the locals:lolol: :clap:

LC

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
HampshireSeagulls said:
OK then..

Brest - too much fighting, too many corrupt coppers. Brest hate the British, mainly because we bombed the place flat in WW2. Ever since then, it has been the location of running battles and general intense violence.
Leeds. Just because.

there are times when I feel I have had a sheltered life .......................... when they advertise the joining the services to see the world - you certainly see a slice of it.

well thankyou Hampshire.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
HampshireSeagulls said:
Brest hate the British, mainly because we bombed the place flat in WW2.

I'd say that Brest hate the British because they are French, not because we bombed the place in WW2. We flattened Eindhoven as well, but the Dutch don't hate us for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here