Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Film Ever

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
There seems to be alot of 'Fav' movie threads about....but whats the worse film you have ever seen???

for me its either Twilight or Limmeny Snicket ( Jim Carrey )

walkout out of cinema in both

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dream House starring Daniel Craig in the very recent past was one of the worst films i had ever seen. I remember a rowdy bunch at the back of the cinema doing some unnecessary talking at the start and i sighed cowardlily at their unruliness, but as the film progressed i hungered for their distraction, it being just so utterly shite a piece of cinema. I stayed until the end, which was just laughably diabolical too.
I have a soft spot for Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot, but that is embarrassing pap.

Armageddon. Totally overblown American bravado bullshit.
The premise was so stupid they should have made it a tongue in cheek spoof, but the attempt to make a 'serious' space thriller was embarrassing, cringeworthy.
At this time I knew the rule regarding shit films and entitlement for a refund, so I walked out before it was halfway through and I got my money back.
My friend was going to stay to the end simply because I'd paid, so had better get my money's worth! I don't subscribe to the idea of wasting valuable time in life just because 'I paid'.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
On a miserable winter afternoon I asked my girls of 16 and 14 if they wanted to go to the movies and if so to pick one out. They didn't know any so I took a look and saw one with Jim Carey and said we should go to see that as it'll be funny

I think it was only their shock but we sat through the entire "I love you Phillip Morris"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Year One - I was expecting it to be rubbish and it certainly didn't disappoint.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Disney's Fantasia..... as a kid I was raised on great Disney stuff like Jungle Book etc and when my mum dragged me off as about an 8 year old to see this I was full of hope and expectation.... well there is no story as such and Mickey Mouse had only a tiny guest spot and for the rest its just a dancing mushroom confusion. Crap

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Donkey Punch. Awful.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Star Wars, The Phantom Menace. Jar Jar Binks, enough said.

Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. The only time in my life when time has stood still.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Star Wars, The Phantom Menace. Jar Jar Binks, enough said

Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas. The only time in my life when time has stood still.
wat wat wat, greatest film of all time is nightmare before christmas I love it

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Maybe I was being thick but I didn't get Synecdoche New York at all. House of the Dead was awful. Whenever a character died they did the computer game style death where the screen goes red, they all mixed in shots of the computer game and they only seemed to employ about 10 extras. Club Dread was bad but in a funny way that actually made it quite entertaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here