Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst ever Brighton Signing?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thread closed

Ashley Neal was a loan not a signing though

Glen Thomas put in the worst performance I've ever seen from a Brighton player and didn't play that often either. 2 gift goals that were 100% avoidable in the early stages of a game at Brentford in what was a really important match at the time. Brentford were the big guns of the division that season I think.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Given the wages he would have been on, and the contribution he made on the pitch [ZERO minutes] it is clearly Jason Dodd.

BOLLOCKS! - it's Turienzo cos of the money he COST (£150,000 or so) and at least Dodd would be good in the Dressing Rm etc - Turienzo played hardly any games, did nothing, was prob on more than Dodd AND cost 150k...:jester:

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Mark "technically better than Mike Small" Farrington - That quote must haunt Barry Lloyd!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mark "technically better than Mike Small" Farrington - That quote must haunt Barry Lloyd!

In fairness to Farrington he did say on signing "don't compare me to Mike Small I'm a different type of player" :lolol:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
can't be bothered to read the whole of this thred as i'm only here for a couple of mins, so i'm sorry if he's already been mensioned but.

Dirk Lehmann was total balls!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here