Westlife

Into the mix I have chucked 2 other acts who NSC HATE, Blunt and Williams

Who is the worst ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have to say Westlife.

Much as I hate James Blunt. As least he can play an instrument and write his own songs (even tho they are shite).

Westlife just cover other peoples songs and they owe Billy Ocean and the Bee Gees and Billy Joel and Daniel O'Donnell everything.

Bunch of c unt.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
In 6 years time the Arctic Monkeys and The Libertines will be in the same poll on Five Live.

Its pathetic how we knock people down in this country.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I have to say Westlife.

Much as I hate James Blunt. As least he can play an instrument and write his own songs (even tho they are shite).

Westlife just cover other peoples songs and they owe Billy Ocean and the Bee Gees and Billy Joel and Daniel O'Donnell everything.

Bunch of c unt.

Who writes the song isn't important - Hendrix didn't write All Along The Watchtower. What matters is whether it's any good or not. In Westlife's case, however, they're still shit.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rougvie said:
In 6 years time the Arctic Monkeys and The Libertines will be in the same poll on Five Live.

Its pathetic how we knock people down in this country.

Certainly is. Most people ahve probably not actually heard Oasis' last album which I think wasn't a bad return to form but because they are slightly passe will be slated without question.

How do you do accents above letters on the keyboard?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Have to say regardless of poll if that fucker Williams is an option for worst of anything he gets my vote every time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Noone on the Radio show could understand the vitriol against Blunt, people were on the radio more or less saying they wanted to kill him. They also said the fate awaits the Arctic Monkeys in 1 years time when they are no longer trendy and are too popular.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I used to be a big Oasis fan, the first 2 albums were excellent and even the 3rd had 4 or 5 good songs on it. The last 4 have been utter utter gash, total shite without a decent song in 4 albums.

I bought sholders of giants and just about played it once and people on here complain about Blunt :rolleyes: , it wasd utter shite.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Grendel said:
Who writes the song isn't important - Hendrix didn't write All Along The Watchtower. What matters is whether it's any good or not. In Westlife's case, however, they're still shit.

No but at least he could play his own instrument :clap2: :clap2: and hendrix was more than a bob dylan cover version!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I find it incredible that anyone thinks Blunt, Williams or Coldplay are worse than Westlife ???

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I thought Westlife were Irish, unless I am totally mistaken they are not British, voted for them anyway!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I used to be a big Oasis fan, the first 2 albums were excellent and even the 3rd had 4 or 5 good songs on it. The last 4 have been utter utter gash, total shite without a decent song in 4 albums.

I bought sholders of giants and just about played it once and people on here complain about Blunt :rolleyes: , it wasd utter shite.

Everything is either black or white with you and music. It's either earth moving or 'utter gash'. Saying that Oasis haven't written a good song in 4 albums in a very strange statement.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Spielberg said:

Right OK fair points, but if you are the fan that you say you were you should look back on those albums and realise that a band that could produce that sort of music could never be shit.

Its all a bit extreme, no one seems to remember the first two albums, just the bland (not actually shit) albums in between

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here