Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Robbie Williams

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's no doubt the first 2 albums were great and the 3rd album had " don't go away " which is their best ever song imho. But I brought 4 and 5 and played them once they were so shite, I didn't bother with 6 or 7 but Layla was utter dirge.

Its also very 90's now and the fact the Gallagher brothers are 2 of the biggest knobs in pop certainly in a different league to Blunt put me off them even more.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
There's no doubt the first 2 albums were great and the 3rd album had " don't go away " which is their best ever song imho. But I brought 4 and 5 and played them once they were so shite, I didn't bother with 6 or 7 but Layla was utter dirge.

Its also very 90's now and the fact the Gallagher brothers are 2 of the biggest knobs in pop certainly in a different league to Blunt put me off them even more.

So you haven't listened to the last two then?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The last Oasis album is superb, IMHO.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don;t think your beautiful is depressing at all , are you sure your not thinking of goodbye my lover.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Worst British Pop Act

If you want to claim Westlife as British then go right ahead - just so long as the deal involves you taking Boyzone and Daniel O'Donnell as well.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'd go with Westlife but there again, aren't they from Eire and if so, not actually British.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I have to say Westlife.

Much as I hate James Blunt. As least he can play an instrument and write his own songs (even tho they are shite).

Westlife just cover other peoples songs and they owe Billy Ocean and the Bee Gees and Billy Joel and Daniel O'Donnell everything.

Bunch of c unt.

Gotta agree with that, I simply cannot stand them, and felt the same about that dreadful group Ronan keating headed up previously.

I can just about buy into the idea of groups who cannot play an instrument between them, because they are more like all-round entertainers. Probably containing a couple of dancers, they put on a "show", singing and dancing, entertaining the screaming teens. But for crying out loud, Westlife don't even dance, they don't even try, they just stand there all wooden singing other people's songs, and getting other people to play the music.

Jesus Christ how has a kareoke (that's spelt wrong innit) band become so rich and famous?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ten Pole Tudor......

Now they were really awful.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where's the option for Will Young? Not that I would have voted for him but I'm sure lots of NSC would have

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy Gull said:
Where's the option for Will Young? Not that I would have voted for him but I'm sure lots of NSC would have

I like him

New album sits on my IPOD...very good , very souldful...very gay

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I know it's been stated several times already but it is such a cataclysmical error I'll restate it.

WESTLIFE ARE IRISH: IRISH PEOPLE ARE NOT BRITISH

Voted for the talentless c^nt Robbie Williams.

IMO OASIS are fantastic. Nothing they've released is flawless but they continously manage to produce songs that tap into the Zeitgeist.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
But Ireland is part of the British Isles,

they are both Irish and British, much the same as I am English and British

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
LANGDON SEAGULL said:

Geographical terms are not reflected in someones nationality.

The country is the Rebublic of Ireland, its inhabitants are Irish.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
LANGDON SEAGULL said:

I think you'll find that most if not all people born in Eire will say quite emphatically that they're not British.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here