Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WORST beer you've ever had?

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Anyone remember Top Brass? 39p a can. 39p to much.

I remember it, a bitter aftertaste you could never forget

The worst beer I have ever tasted was this budget beer I had in the States back in the 80s called 'Red, White and Blue'. Took a case to a barbecue once because it was cheap, a good way to lose friends

The memory of 'Pabst Extra Lite' is not a pleasant one either its synthetic taste earned it the nickname of 'polyester'

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone remember "Long Life"?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
XXXX - disgusting stuff

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
sorry to bounce an old thread but had a can of Asda own brand lager, Horrible stuff:sick:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
180px-Boddingtonsad.jpg

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Toss up between watneys party four or party seven

Party four not enough crap beer

Party seven still not enough crap beer

Does this age me???? ???

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
seagurn said:
Toss up between watneys party four or party seven

Party four not enough crap beer

Party seven still not enough crap beer

Does this age me???? ???
well i dont know what you mean and im 22:lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
John Smiths, followed closely by Fosters...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
It probably doesn't count as beer since it was alcohol free but for sure, Kaliber was truly, truly disgusting.

Although my former father in law's home brewed "bitter" was a challenge. It managed to be both thin and chewy at the same time with a vile after-taste that would repeat on you for days.

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
worst pint i ever had was a pint of witches brew in the r.a.f club, may as well bought a bottle of sarsons.

Lynx royale is a super lager, always readily avaliable in your local happy shopper for 1.49 for four cans. even better when youve held it in your hand for an hour when its warm:jester:

Any British brewed lager-especially if it's in a can. Scottish and Newcastle have managed to acquire the rights to most of the world's best known brands and make them all taste the same.

There's some pretty putrid crap oop North too, pony piss bitter squeezed through a sparkler-yeuch! And we're told that Southern beers are crap:rolleyes:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A pint of Old Speckled Hen in Newbury maybe 15 years ago, normally a really nice pint, this one had a terrible metallic taste to it and I reckon the landlord had left cleaning fluid in his pipes...I can still taste it, it was that bad.

Other than that, a Belgian beer called Crystal Alken, a truly vile brew...surprising given that most of what the country produces excells in every respect.

The worst hangover I ever had was due to being a good boy and drinking several bottles of low alcohol bitter (something called white label I recall) at a Christmas party!

So that would get my vote!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here