• Jamie Moralee

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Mark Walton

Votes: 9 7.9%

• Total voters

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i thought d mundee was a half decent (not good) player in a absolutely awful side.

awaits slagging.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
I counted all the nominations etc and dont think Denny Mundee had enough.

Are you sure, Richie?

Bloody vague statement, I'm afraid. If you counted all the nominations you should know whether he had enough votes.

Anyway, I'm not playing in this Poll, I think it's out o order naming one player as the worst ever.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
no petterson or pethick?

WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT?

Stumpy Tim

My worst memories of a player is definitely of Mark Farrington. I remember going to my only Reserve game ever to see our new signing to replace the great Mike Small - Farrington. I was far more impressed with another striker playing a trial match - Raphael Meade!! He must have been bad! A few months later I remember Farrington coming off the bench at Bristol Rovers (where we lost 4-1) & singing "Send him off" when Farrington fouled a Rovers player.

However, I think it's hard to say he was a worse player than Jamie Moralee who never had one good game, in the third division. So Moralee wins it for me, but Farrington is carved into my memory as a disgrace to professional footballers anywhere

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
If not Tiltman then it has to be Farrington. My mate was centre-half and captain of the old Stamco FC side in the days when they played at Pannell Lane. He played against a side Lloyd brought down for an impromptu game (behind closed doors-ish). My mate told me the game was on and living in Hastings it was dead close so we bowled over. The Albion side turned up an hour late in a knackered old mini-bus (the one Bellotti refused to renew the insurance for some years later) Farrington, Ormerod, Paul McCarthy, etc, played and Farrington was absolutely awful. By far the most ineffective bloke on the pitch.

My mate said that he was easiest bloke he'd ever had to mark and said he did nothing but whinge his way through the game in his grating scouse accent. Lloyd seemed peed off that a bunch of Albion fans were there to witness this bloke and refused to speak to us.

Farrington at £100K (I think) and Jason Peake at £110K (again I think but may have been performance related) represented a poor waste of what desperately little money we had at those times. The fact he cost the same as Bobby, made worse by the fact it was donkeys years apart, is laughable.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
kitson had some class, danny webb was ok at times, held the ball up. ansah and moralee were in very poor teams, and the whole side was poor. i would have though that bloke from qpr we got onloan- mohoney johnson or somefin? at priestfield days..

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
I never saw Farrington, but Atilla's description means he gets my vote. Of the players I've seen, I'd go for Valur Gislassun. Was that his name? On loan from Arsenal during the dark days of Gillingham, and so useless he should have been on the opposition's team sheet. The other one is a name I just can't remember. He was a centre half who played one game at the Goldstone in 96, and was introduced as a Nigerian international. I can only assume that football wasn't his main sport.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Utter bollocks.

What about Grant Horscroft and Simon Funnell.

Both absolute pony.

Ansah had one leg shorter that the other, but at least he found his niche in Dream Team.

Alan Duffy must rate as very overrated for the older seagull fans.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
JSD Albion said:
I never saw Farrington, but Atilla's description means he gets my vote. Of the players I've seen, I'd go for Valur Gislassun. Was that his name? On loan from Arsenal during the dark days of Gillingham, and so useless he should have been on the opposition's team sheet. The other one is a name I just can't remember. He was a centre half who played one game at the Goldstone in 96, and was introduced as a Nigerian international. I can only assume that football wasn't his main sport.

i think you mean David Adekola, but i thought he was a centre forward not a centre half. Either way, he was absolutely useless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here