• Jamie Moralee

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Mark Walton

Votes: 9 7.9%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have counted up the nominations and the following ten had the most. Can everyone vote on these please so I can do a piece on the 'worst ever albion' player in the next fanzine. I will also need posters to write a bit on each one so if you fancy it, include a paragraph as to why the person you are voting for was shit.

Cheers

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
mark fox. as we were sinking towards the conferance we were inspired by class acts like this. sorry foxy but nothing sly about you playing football.

gone for kitson on poll. if he ever got fit he maybe could have been ok. but i dont think he ever had the intention of playing too much football. shame i was quite excited by his signing.:nono:

Last edited:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Mick Ferguson. With a decent striker in the team, we might have beaten Southampton in the FAcup quarter finals in '86.

At least Kitson scored a goal.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the hell is Webb doing in that poll or Walton come to that. Very harsh.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Teddy Maybank should not be in there, he scored 10+ league goals in his first season and scored 10 mins in his debut at home. Mark Farringon cost us £ 80000 15 years ago and scored 2 in about 30 games upfront. Clear winner by a country mile.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Having Kitson or Webb there is a load of crap, IMHO, although I bow to democracy ... I'd rather look at the players who we payed a fair bit for and had reasonable grounds to believe would do well, so my vote went for Walton. I know Farrington was probably worse, but I never actually had the pleasure of seeing him play, missed by a couple of years

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yoda said:
I still think that chain smoker Denny Mundee should have been included!;)
Thats 2 votes for him then.Get him in.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Mick Ferguson as the highest profile most disappointing signing since 1975 (that includes Kitson who when he did play was head and shoulders above the rest, including BZ imo)

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Gareth Glover said:
Teddy Maybank should not be in there, he scored 10+ league goals in his first season and scored 10 mins in his debut at home. Mark Farringon cost us £ 80000 15 years ago and scored 2 in about 30 games upfront. Clear winner by a country mile.

Farrington may not have scored many goals but I remember 1 he scored in the north goal that was a cracker (Newcastle I think). His goals per game ratio may have been shit but I think his actual play wasn't that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here