Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] World Snooker Sweepstake

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
13/2 on the Wizard of Wishaw is outstanding value.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Rocket v The Brave Belgian Bullet this morning. This match is going to be so much fun, 1-1 currently, no quarter asked and no quarter given.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolutely cracking afternoon session in store

Jai Ho v The Glaswegian Terror

and

The Wizard of Wishaw v The Jester from Leicester

:ohmy:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Brecel was unstoppable there, Ronnie only missed a few balls. Great level from Brecel.
First 2 frames of the session both looked all over the shop, Ronnie missed a couple of sitters, but Brecel just settled and steam rollered him.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I have never, ever seen a comeback as good as this - from Belgium's Luca Brecel against Si Juhui. He was 14-5 down last night to 14-14 at the moment in his semi-final. Now please go on and win the match and become world champion, Luca! 🇧🇪

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Feel privileged to have watched the biggest EVER comeback in the World Championship history at the Crucible in 46 years even though it meant Brighton 6, Wolves 0, playing second fiddle. Bad fan.

Selby v Allen is going to be one long night. o_O I'm going for a 1.08am finish tomorrow morning.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Wow, just heard about the Belgian Bullet's comeback, amazing! Hopefully he has enough left in the tank for the final...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sad to see Mark Allen putting up very little resistance tonight against a brick wall in Mark Selby. He's visibly shattered and it could well be all over much sooner than I thought.

A Selby v Brecel final would see only one winner I fear with Selby's experience and spoiling tactics. He was evens at the start of his semi-final - almost a license to print money but those aren't my odds for betting and after Kyren Wilson was knocked out, I was heartbroken. :cry:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So, I was a mere 21 minutes out in my prediction as at 0.47am Mark Selby progressed to the final, despite a valiant effort and fightback from Mark Allen. Devastated to miss out on my date with Polly. 😭 I had it all planned. Champagne, flowers, steak fillets, the lot. That honour will surely now go to @HangletonGull. Gutted. :confused:

Luca, you can do it! Believe you can become world champion.🏆

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here