Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] World Snooker Sweepstake

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A long jail sentence surely awaits?

Table 2 abandoned for the evening and will be re-clothed overnight. This is going to cause absolute mayhem to the schedule. The Gentleman and the Milkman will now start tomorrow at 7pm.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A long jail sentence surely awaits?

Table 2 abandoned for the evening and will be re-clothed overnight. This is going to cause absolute mayhem to the schedule. The Gentleman and the Milkman will now start tomorrow at 7pm.
With the concluding session being played on Thursday at 9.30am. Normally a rest morning and a chance for all the crew to have a lie-in. Not now. 😕 Thanks to those two absolute bell-ends, they have caused severe disruption to the tournament.

It's like Wimbledon having a tennis match on the middle Sunday. Bloody inconvenient to everyone. 😡

I watched the incidents unfold at the time and I was shocked. They could have had KNIVES and slashed the cloths! What were security doing beforehand? Nothing obviously.

I apologise for my strong comments earlier but I love snooker and don't like to see these thugs win and disrupt snooker players and supporters messed about. I hope the tournament carries on without any further bad incidents.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Back to the lovers of snooker and Mark Allen progressed 10-5 late last night (after the lengthy delay) to set up a belting second round clash against Stuart Bingham.

The Pistol v Ball Run is worthy of a final in itself if both players bring their A* game to the table for that one. (y)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Back to the lovers of snooker and Mark Allen progressed 10-5 late last night (after the lengthy delay) to set up a belting second round clash against Stuart Bingham.

The Pistol v Ball Run is worthy of a final in itself if both players bring their A* game to the table for that one. (y)
Just shows the strength in this World Championship Ball Run v The Pistol would be an excellent final let alone Round of 16 matchup. Lovely to see the Wizard of Wishaw in such immaculate form this afternoon.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The so-called Jester from Leicester has stopped the rot with a scrappy win in frame 6, and leads 4-2 against Selt.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The Milkman has delivered this morning... 7-2 down to 9-8 up, Perry wins the 18th... so we go to a decider!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I think about 10 Chinese players were suspended a couple of months ago. Would have been in smaller tournaments they were caught but watching over last few days it must be the easiest game to cheat in. Only have to be say 6 inches short on a safety shot and game lost.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Massive shock as The Magician bows out in a 10-9 thriller!!!

Jai Ho progresses to the Round of 16

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
I think about 10 Chinese players were suspended a couple of months ago. Would have been in smaller tournaments they were caught but watching over last few days it must be the easiest game to cheat in. Only have to be say 6 inches short on a safety shot and game lost.
I used to hang about with someone who was quite high up in snooker and some of the story’s I’ve heard about these small tournaments and the premier lge was quite an eye opener

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've only just seen that David Grace wasn't exactly 'Amazing' against Higgins :lolol:

Maybe next year...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I've only just seen that David Grace wasn't exactly 'Amazing' against Higgins :lolol:

Maybe next year...
The Wizard of Wishaw has been rolling back the years, he's the one to beat on current form after demolishing The Warrior in the Round of 16. QF's look to be shaping up nicely:

The Rocket v The Brave Belgian Bullet
The Pistol v Just Jak
The Wizard of Wishaw v Sexbomb/The Jester from Leicester
Licensed to Thrill/Jackpot v Jai Ho/The Milkman

@crodonilson - Ronnie 'The Rocket' O'Sullivan
@Napier - 'Sexbomb' Gary Wilson
@pb21 - 'Just Jak' Jak Jones
@Is it PotG? - 'The Brave Belgian Bullet' Luca Brecel
@Beach Hut - 'Licensed to Thrill' Anthony MacGill
@Jim D - 'Jai Ho' Si Jiahui
@SpongebobSquarepants - Robert 'The Milkman' Milkins
@Muzzman - Jack 'Jackpot' Lisowski
@Papak - 'The Wizard of Wishaw' John Higgins
@Durlston - 'The Pistol' Mark Allen
@HangletonGull - 'The Jester from Leicester' Mark Selby

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The Wizard of Wishaw has been rolling back the years, he's the one to beat on current form after demolishing The Warrior in the Round of 16. QF's look to be shaping up nicely:

The Rocket v The Brave Belgian Bullet
The Pistol v Just Jak
The Wizard of Wishaw v Sexbomb/The Jester from Leicester
Licensed to Thrill/Jackpot v Jai Ho/The Milkman

@crodonilson - Ronnie 'The Rocket' O'Sullivan
@Napier - 'Sexbomb' Gary Wilson
@pb21 - 'Just Jak' Jak Jones
@Is it PotG? - 'The Brave Belgian Bullet' Luca Brecel
@Beach Hut - 'Licensed to Thrill' Anthony MacGill
@Jim D - 'Jai Ho' Si Jiahui
@SpongebobSquarepants - Robert 'The Milkman' Milkins
@Muzzman - Jack 'Jackpot' Lisowski
@Papak - 'The Wizard of Wishaw' John Higgins
@Durlston - 'The Pistol' Mark Allen
@HangletonGull - 'The Jester from Leicester' Mark Selby
Just sat down to watch some of the evening frames. Quite surprised my man Just Jak Jak Jones is still in this. Seen a bit of his games and he has looked very promising.

My money would be on the Jester from Leicester, looking very sound IMO.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I got on Si at 33/1 for the whole thing when he was halfway through dismantling Sean Murphy. His long-pots are something else.

He put away Milkins today, humping him 13-7 this afternoon, so dunno what odds he's at now. Logic dictates he'll be ground down by someone with experience on their game, but he's a hell of a prospect.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I got on Si at 33/1 for the whole thing when he was halfway through dismantling Sean Murphy. His long-pots are something else.

He put away Milkins today, humping him 13-7 this afternoon, so dunno what odds he's at now. Logic dictates he'll be ground down by someone with experience on their game, but he's a hell of a prospect.
Current odds:
Screenshot_20230424-200358.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here