Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well you’d have struggled to see Extra Time with 70 minutes played

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I'm not usually a fan of extra time. Usually both teams are knackered and play for pens. The fact France weren't even playing for 70 mins, they should have some energy for this.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
What an extraordinary half. Argentina have been Fantastic, France incredibly listless, two subs before half time, Mac Allister, Brighton's Mac Allister, one of the best players on the pitch.
And what an extraordinary second half.

Argentina in total control and then Otamendi gives away a stupid penalty and a minute later a wonderful finish from Mbappe and the game completely turns.

Ally Mac to score the winner?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I’ve probably been watching MacAllister in awe a bit too much. Him and Di Maria were far superior I thought.
Obviously a great player who can change a game, I’m probably judging him against the Messi of old.
It was more about their set up, Mac, De Paul and Di Maria were ahead of Messi, with him coming deep and picking passing/little dribbles and pass. The second goal and BBC H/T analysis of his game showed his control of the game brilliantly I thought

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Expect ALL the Dark Arts to come out from Argentina in the next 30 mins.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Has anybody else noted that the number of pages of threads on The Big Board is 1966? (On my browser/settings at least) What should have been.

I think Coman has been great for France since coming on.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
2 - 0 is never a secure winning lead

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I feel like this is going to penalties. Not sure which team is more likely to bottle those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here