Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Relying on goal music is never a great look, but pressing play a minute after the ball hit the back of the net?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Blimey !

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s such a mentality thing. They can’t shut up shop, they are horrible at it. They did it against Netherlands and looked terrible. They’ve done it today and look worse.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Good refereeing, poor from Thuram

Why Argentina went into anti football time wasting mode when they were so much the better side I don’t know, it’s easy to drop deep and sit on a lead but this seemed more deliberate and calculated from about half time.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I mean, it was arguably as much a foul as the penalty was…

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Not so much luck of the Irish…

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is fantastic!
Extra time please.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Good refereeing, poor from Thuram

Why Argentina went into anti football time wasting mode when they were so much the better side I don’t know, it’s easy to drop deep and sit on a lead but this seemed more deliberate and calculated from about half time.
Indeed. Absolutely incredible level of refereeing there in the most pressured of situations to get that decision spot on.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Like a light has been switched on for France - Another WC going to X time? Argentina looking tired after doing all the work for 80 mins - don’t fancy them tbh for another 30 mins! 😳

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Argies are in big trouble here, they thought it was won and France now have the wind in their sails. Looks like a proper adrenaline dump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here