Votes: 74 45.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Disagree.

Look at these kits, all gorgeous designs, all off the same template as England.

4577506281_403dc7f63f.jpg

No

4577506213_9fd7c9e39c.jpg

No

4577544889_3faa4c11e1.jpg

No

4577157927_29a4c8b5fc.jpg

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

See bold comments^^

It isn't the team or the colour, for me. It is that it is as much a template, if not more so (as Strings showed in the post I quoted), as the Ivory Coast, the difference being I can't get the equivalent of the Ivory coast shirt at my local QS.

And I don't like collars on football shirts.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Best England kit for years. The FA should not change the basic template of this kit ever again. Its simplicity itself and so it should be, as the founders of association football we do not need whizz bangs or rhinestones on our kit. It wins on that basis alone by a country mile.

Particularly glad they got rid of the ENGLAND wording in the badge, not sure why that was ever needed in the first place, the badge itself says 'England' so you don't need to say it in words too. Its like having the circular No Entry sign on a post and then an additional sign below it that says in words 'No Entry'. Complete overkill and totally unnecessary.

Even so I think it could be improved. I would personally make the umbro logo so small it cannot be seen by the human eye, or at least stitch it in white.

I also think the blue stitching in the badge should be darker.

So overall maybe 8.8 out 0f 10.

Frankly anyone who thinks different should consider our recent BHA kits. We are all crying out for the simplicity of the stripes in royal blue with white shirts and white socks. No fussiness and no gimmicks we are Brighton......super Brighton......give us the simple classic kit that we used to have. Not too much to ask is it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
ENGERLAND ENGERLAND ENGERLAND - we've got that winning mentality already. OF COURSE it's the best shirt - it has the 3 lions on it - simple. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here