• England

Votes: 89 54.6%
  • Ivory Coast

Votes: 74 45.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A very poor final. England getting through is a travesty, it simply is not a football shirt. Ivory Coast by default.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
The Lions vs The Elephant.

[yt]q2ZW0EvMzSM[/yt]

England for me.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think the england shirt was almost certain to win from the begining because people can't look at the jumped at primark polo shirt without prejudice.

Ivory Coast for me.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Ladies and gents, the winner of the World Cup of Shirts 2010 is... Puma.

images
images
images
images

images
images
images
images

Come off it.

England, England, England.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Ivory Coast shirt is truly horrid.How on earth did it get this far.

The England shirt is somewhat bland,saved only by its superior collar.

England,then,from a flair-free pair.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I feel like a cheap whore!

I prefer the Ivory Coast's kit, but as an Englishman want us to win.

I voted For the Ivory Coast but feel like I have let my country down!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I feel like a cheap whore!

I prefer the Ivory Coast's kit, but as an Englishman want us to win.

I voted For the Ivory Coast but feel like I have let my country down!

No don't feel like you have let your country down - it is all about the best design, putting your nationality aside.

I think Englands simplicity is a fantastic design, and would still be amazing if it was an Italy or Brazil shirt. You think Ivory Coast's is better - you got to vote for your favourite, not for you country.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As said above, if the England shirt was blue and with the Italy badge on it, it would be absolutely destroying Ivory Coast's unoriginal template kit at the moment, everyone would be creaming over it and saying "why can't we have a simple classy timeless top like that?"

The problem is a lot of people see an England shirt and just think of chavs. Whatever kit we have, chavs will get it.

Just look at the England shirt. It is CLASS.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
As said above, if the England shirt was blue and with the Italy badge on it, it would be absolutely destroying Ivory Coast's unoriginal template kit at the moment, everyone would be creaming over it and saying "why can't we have a simple classy timeless top like that?"

Not the national badge, sadly, but hey...

[yt]dWzzdGPSJ0E[/yt]

Full collection here: Umbro.com

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It's pretty obvious England is only at this stage because it's England, so really Ivory Coast has won whatever the outcome. Rightly.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It's pretty obvious England is only at this stage because it's England, so really Ivory Coast has won whatever the outcome. Rightly.

Disagree.

Look at these kits, all gorgeous designs, all off the same template as England.

4577506281_403dc7f63f.jpg

4577506213_9fd7c9e39c.jpg

4577544889_3faa4c11e1.jpg

4577157927_29a4c8b5fc.jpg

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

WRONG. England's kit is original and classy. Ivory Coast's is a template. Template kits shouldn't be getting out of the group stages.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If it was Italy it would be a "blue polo shirt" and everyone would be absolutely creaming their little pants and Ivory Coast would be getting battered in this final.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If it was Italy it would be a "blue polo shirt" and everyone would be absolutely creaming their little pants and Ivory Coast would be getting battered in this final.
Well a blue polo shirt is slightly better than a white polo shirt, I'm not sure I follow your argument though. If Italy's kit was equally dull it would be in the final instead of England and win it? So therefore England should win it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here